Sign in to follow this  
pete

Jonny H apologising for City failings

Why does Jonny get this onerous task one of the few not to sign extended contract. Clever bloke will be on his way in July and one of the few who will get a move unlikely to be in the Premier League.. Get Russ to do this his job to apologise for Adams shortcomings.

I reckon they have to take some kind of quiz, and the loser gets shoved in front of the press/media to apologise for another sh*t performance.  It would explain why The Doc, God bless him, was wheeled out each week a few years back with a "we''ll make it up to the fans" type of bleat.How I miss the Doc.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]It would explain why The Doc, God bless him, was wheeled out each week a few years back with a "we''ll make it up to the fans" type of bleat.How I miss the Doc.[/quote]Oh no!! Why did you have to mention The Doc Bor? [8o|]I still miss him too. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I hope you two are on about Gary Doherty and not Doctor Crafty ?  [:P][/quote]You''ve made it even worse now, whenever Crafty''s name is mentioned it always reminds me of dear old Tangy...And I miss him as well. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]I hope you two are on about Gary Doherty and not Doctor Crafty ?  [:P][/quote]

You''ve made it even worse now, whenever Crafty''s name is mentioned it always reminds me of dear old Tangy...

And I miss him as well. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]
[/quote]

....and whenever Tangy''s name is mentioned I go for a walk down the street with my umbrella overhead, even though it''s not raining.

I''ll probably have the Doc on here next telling me there''s definitely something wrong with me. He may even tell me what it is. If he''s a real doctor, that is.

I am a real doctor alright Yankee and not one of those courtesy title types. My diagnosis is that you are a pompous pr@t and the prognosis is that it''s terminal!

Dear Dr Crafty, I wonder if you can help. I have a friend who suffers from acute quotefunctionitis. He has suffered with this condition for a long time now and there doesn''t seem any sign of improvement. I realise this is a mental problem rather than a physical one but watching the poor old boy bumbling along making the same mistakes over and over again is somewhat embarrassing for those of us who know him. Is there a cure Doc or is he a lost cause?

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]FFS, do I give a sh*t?[/quote]And that''s another thing doctor, he''s extremely rude to those who try to help him.....