Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

IS ADAMS STILL HERE?

Well thats a worry! Here''s to no points at Wigan on Saturday?

What is McNally (Who should also leave, its not a crime to make a mistake but not to learn from it is!) doing? No doubt he will get some outrageous bonus for saying pie sales have gone up on match-days

They are saying their ambitions of automatic promotion have not changed, well every week we are getting further and further away and close to relegation with less games coming.

Adams clearly is not the man. Mike will only change so much while Adams still there as no one obviously respects him and he cant get anything from the games.

I just wish people would stop bashing McNally . It is down to his prudence and negotiating skills that we are a financially viable club. Would anyone else have got us out of debt so quickly and got more than good money for Snodgrass,Fer et al.

I bet that McNally wants a change of manager but that the owners are pulling rank. The choice may well be McNally or Adams. For me only one winner and it isn''t the current incumbent of the managers seat.

The fact Adams keeps spouting the same old Hughton tripe speaks volumes. All of this rubbish about playing attractive football the " Norwich way". Where is it ? One man to blame.......Adams.......and YES it''s time for him to go.

It''s actually quite disgusting the fact that he was still here at 6pm on Saturday evening. But I fear the Phelan appointment is keeping him in a job.

I just fear that we go to Wigan, get a flukey win and then go on one of those runs like last year with Hughton - kind of like win one, everyone forgets the problems and thinks all is resolved and forgiven, then lose the next 5 and everyone saying "He can turn it around" etc.

The board need to act now, not give him more time in some false hope that he can turn this around. The players clearly have as little faith in him as we do.

No point in going on about it. He will be in charge until Christmas.

Thing is in my eyes. Nobody can be enjoying the games we are playing. So I say, vote with your feet. Walk out of the games go do something better with your time on a weekend instead of watching that shower of ****

If people left in droves then the board would have to act to keep the fans in the seats.

If was going he would have gone by now.

Looks like he''s been given more time thanks to Phelan''s arrival. If so then he is very lucky because most don''t survive after losing the crowd.

Owners can be stubborn people that''s why by and large they are successful. If Delia and MWJ want Adams then he will stay no matter what McNally, you or me say. We have no debt which is why the owners don''t want to have to pay compensation out of their profits. It is quite interesting that during the Hughton and now Adams saga Delia and MVW have been pretty quiet.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]It would take Holt knocking in the winner for Huddersfield to make matters untenable for the crowd and the board.[/quote]

If that''s what it takes, step forward Grant Holt...

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="Highland Canary"]It would take Holt knocking in the winner for Huddersfield to make matters untenable for the crowd and the board.[/quote]

[/quote]Yes hope we continue losing until the biggest fraud in football is removed  .

Does the OP need to shout because he''s old and deaf or just stupid?

Or is it both?

Hope this pointless rage-thread brought you the tiniest crumb of solace in an existence you find hard to manage with. Hence the rage posts

[quote user="Buh"]Does the OP need to shout because he''s old and deaf or just stupid?

Or is it both?

Hope this pointless rage-thread brought you the tiniest crumb of solace in an existence you find hard to manage with. Hence the rage posts[/quote]Hope somebody buys you a bit of rope for xmas .

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[/quote]

You might get your wish a week early as I understand Malky has recalled him to Wigan.

"Hope somebody buys you a bit of rope for xmas ."

Do you stupid old fuc4ers ever get bored of proving me right?

I am genuinely shocked that he is still here! I am also very worried and berry angry.

I don''t want to hear another word from the club unless it''s adams has been sacked or left!

Yes he is and back the team to turn it around. If they can''t then NA will be gone after Xmas. You will have your wish and we can look forward to Phelan (no probs) or a previously failed manager. Nothing like learning from past mistakes is there?

Evolution over miracles.

Amazing that there has been no statement from the club either way. After Saturdays scenes it is staggering that they can just ignore it, or is McNally that arrogant that his tweet would suffice.

Thing is bristolcanary, what do you base your confidence on?

Most on here want him gone but unless McNally is allowed to take FULL control, your predictions of a previously failed manager will come true.

The Adams fiasco has the Delia/MWJ influence all over it? Don''t agree? Check our history since Gunn was kicked out

Disgusting that somebody who claims to be Norwich through and through wants the club failing like this just so he can keep his title and big wage . Adams is despicable .

Bury, fair points tbh. My confidence is largely deflated but I hope that Phelan is the missing piece of the puzzle ie experience.

The problems we have are immense and quite perplexing. I don''t want to go back through the Roeder/Grant /Gunn experience again and remain hopeful that we can get a strong team of managerial people and coaches together to evolve our club.

Switching managers is easy. What happens when they fail to make us Premier League favourites?

PS Puppet , you are a pr1(k.

Why is Puppet a prick ? if it was Roeder everybody would be saying the same .Adams is letting promotion go down the toilet when most said he was a decent bloke who would fall on his sword . Decent my ass , he is just like all the others wanting fame and mega money .

[quote user="Prem1"]Why is Puppet a prick ? if it was Roeder everybody would be saying the same .Adams is letting promotion go down the toilet when most said he was a decent bloke who would fall on his sword . Decent my ass , he is just like all the others wanting fame and mega money .[/quote]

Agreed. At least Peter Grant could see he wasn''t cut out for the job and called time on it. That''s one thing I often wonder - how long would it have taken the board to sack him if he hadn''t?!

Contrast that to the ego-maniacs Gunn and Adams...