Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Angry fans shouting abuse at McNally

[quote user="John thaw"][quote user="morty"]I''ll give you a clue Reggie.It rhymes with "Sock" and you will find it in a Gentleman''s underpants.[/quote]

Rock?[/quote]Bingo[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="John thaw"][quote user="morty"]I''ll give you a clue Reggie.It rhymes with "Sock" and you will find it in a Gentleman''s underpants.[/quote]

Rock?[/quote]Bingo[Y][/quote]

There''s one thing for sure, with your split personality behaviour on two different forums, you''re always going to appear one number short of a full house.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="John thaw"][quote user="morty"]I''ll give you a clue Reggie.It rhymes with "Sock" and you will find it in a Gentleman''s underpants.[/quote]

Rock?[/quote]Bingo[Y][/quote]

There''s one thing for sure, with your split personality behaviour on two different forums, you''re always going to appear one number short of a full house.

[/quote]Oh shut your whining, nobody is interested in your issues.

[quote user="morty"]I''ll give you a clue Reggie.It rhymes with "Sock" and you will find it in a Gentleman''s underpants.[/quote]Thats a strange place to keep a clock.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"]I''ll give you a clue Reggie.It rhymes with "Sock" and you will find it in a Gentleman''s underpants.[/quote]Thats a strange place to keep a clock.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="John thaw"][quote user="morty"]I''ll give you a clue Reggie.It rhymes with "Sock" and you will find it in a Gentleman''s underpants.[/quote]

Rock?[/quote]Bingo[Y][/quote]There''s one thing for sure, with your split personality behaviour on two different forums, you''re always going to appear one number short of a full house.[/quote]Oh shut your whining, nobody is interested in your issues.[/quote]Lol. They''re your issues, not mine.  I merely point it out in the hope you will stop making yourself look a complete fool by being one person on here and another person somehere else.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="John thaw"][quote user="morty"]I''ll give you a clue Reggie.It rhymes with "Sock" and you will find it in a Gentleman''s underpants.[/quote]

Rock?[/quote]Bingo[Y][/quote]There''s one thing for sure, with your split personality behaviour on two different forums, you''re always going to appear one number short of a full house.[/quote]Oh shut your whining, nobody is interested in your issues.[/quote]Lol. They''re your issues, not mine.  I merely point it out in the hope you will stop making yourself look a complete fool by being one person on here and another person somehere else.

[/quote]What part of "nobody cares" are you specifically struggling with?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="John thaw"][quote user="morty"]I''ll give you a clue Reggie.It rhymes with "Sock" and you will find it in a Gentleman''s underpants.[/quote]

Rock?[/quote]Bingo[Y][/quote]There''s one thing for sure, with your split personality behaviour on two different forums, you''re always going to appear one number short of a full house.[/quote]Oh shut your whining, nobody is interested in your issues.[/quote]Lol. They''re your issues, not mine.  I merely point it out in the hope you will stop making yourself look a complete fool by being one person on here and another person somehere else.[/quote]What part of "nobody cares" are you specifically struggling with?[/quote]People do care, its just you that doesn''t care.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="John thaw"][quote user="morty"]I''ll give you a clue Reggie.It rhymes with "Sock" and you will find it in a Gentleman''s underpants.[/quote]

Rock?[/quote]Bingo[Y][/quote]There''s one thing for sure, with your split personality behaviour on two different forums, you''re always going to appear one number short of a full house.[/quote]Oh shut your whining, nobody is interested in your issues.[/quote]Lol. They''re your issues, not mine.  I merely point it out in the hope you will stop making yourself look a complete fool by being one person on here and another person somehere else.[/quote]What part of "nobody cares" are you specifically struggling with?[/quote]People do care, its just you that doesn''t care.

[/quote]Nope, not a frigging jot.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Awwww, does Reggie need some morty attention?[:(][/quote]Morty, you are apparently new to this forum. We don''t do personal abuse here, even in the seemingly harmless form of heavy-handed sarcasm. For all I know you may have picked up some bad habits elsewhere. I gather there are other forums, although why I cannot imagine. But this site is and always has been a haven of rational and courteous debate. Kindly respect that.[/quote]Yes this is all new to me, thank you for your kind advice.

[/quote]I''m sure you''ll get the hang of it and temper your rough-edged ways. Between you and me, I think this forum can sometimes be a bit too much "After you, Claude." You know what it''s like; normally you can''t get enough of 18th-century harpsichord music but just occasionally you fancy some Thrash Metal. We''ve all been there.

[quote user="mm"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]
Seems the Board are taking some flack for the Adams shambles.
[/quote]Can anyone identify the man in the green jacket talking to David McNally?The crowd seems to go quiet when he comes out the door at the end of the clip. [/quote]Anybody know?

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="mm"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Seems the Board are taking some flack for the Adams shambles.

[/quote]

Can anyone identify the man in the green jacket talking to David McNally?

The crowd seems to go quiet when he comes out the door at the end of the clip.
[/quote]

Anybody know?
[/quote]

I don''t "know", but I suspect it could be Barry. I''m sure he has never forgiven Neil Adams.