Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Angry fans shouting abuse at McNally

coming on strong wrote the following post at 29/11/2014 10:20 PM:

Disgraceful behaviour. I hope McNally bans these hooligans.

Looks like somebody has reignited one of their old accounts?

Should have been at the final whistle so the owners and other board members had it too. Clueless idiots.

Cannot blame fans for being angry they have every right to be. We started the season well and now look at us sliding each week down the table. The Board need to act now and lets not have a another occurance of the Hughton era please. Act now!!!

About time and indeed long over due and it''s not slander is it. Paying the Chief Executive a fucking great bonus for being at the helm of a relegated club tends to really piss the poor cunts off that turn up week in week out and neither did he have to scour Europe to do it.

[quote user="Buh"]Does this give some of you a weird boner something? Weirdos...[/quote]

There there, Buh. Must be feeling pretty lonely now so many have seen the light and no longer tow the line of your happy clapping.

Bless.

Buh. Re: Angry fans shouting abuse at McNally

"Does this give some of you a weird boner something?

Weirdos... "

What a sad thing to say!!

What for telling the truth...

it going to get uglier than than that as someone says if you take the money when performing such a shit job then you will get in the neck

Does McNally remind anyone of a RBS Director or the robbing banker who had to give his knighthood back,

Scouring Europe my fucking arse

[quote user="Jenkins"]coming on strong wrote the following post at 29/11/2014 10:20 PM:

Disgraceful behaviour. I hope McNally bans these hooligans.

Looks like somebody has reignited one of their old accounts?[/quote]The reason I hardly post is the same as many people what with the abusive nature of this board. It seems many who were realistic and quite measured last week have now turned and joined the baying mob attacking our club. We''re by no means out of the promotion mix, but now we have so-called ''fans'' booing the team and revelling in speculation about Neil''s job. I suspect the ''respected'' posters are just seeking attention and not wanting to be on the ''wrong side of the fence'' should the axe fall. One minute they''re defending the club, the next they''ve turned 180 degrees.True fans need to rally round Neil and the board or else we''ll let a vocal minority influence the majority and wreck all the hard work put in by the owners. The booing of the team and the ugly scenes in the video are an absolute disgrace.

Fans have stuck with him for as long as possible. He wasn''t a popular choice to start with but for the sake of the club we gave him time and support. He has proved he is out of his depth,is incapable of learning from his mistakes and that is why we want him removed quickly, before the season is as good as over.Norwich fans on the whole are resilient and will put up with a lot, but once they ''go'' you''ve pretty much lost them forever.

I am fed up just like they are,... I am sure most fans want some action from the board NOW. Can''t understand there being any happy clappers left!!! With this kind of squad you should be challenging...if you''re not it is the management''s fault and the board that appointed them!

Board Apologetics, let''s consider a few rather pithy facts that surround the crowd starting to turn so strongly against its management.

The man at the centre of the YouTube clip has received a bonus on a par with what many of the supporters will take ten years to earn. Only this week at the AGM this somewhat moot point was, like pretty much everything else, swept past and brushed over. The general finger pointing that T&C''s apply to the Chief Execs package and a suitable amount of shoulder shrugging does nothing to alter the fact he has failed absolutely.

As we slept walked towards relegation all we are informed is he pointed out the risks to his fellow Board members of various managerial options and as such absolved himself of any particular responsibility.

Given the joint majority shareholders track record in managerial appointments which - disengage apologist mode please- has been absolutely pathetic, perhaps he might liked to have been slightly more forceful in his dealings with them?

Mind you we can assume Fry was busy accumulating followers on Twitter and as such empowering his continued presence on the Baord, Philips works for the joint majority shareholders anyway so that leaves Foulger, McNally and the Chairman. Four verses three. Not looking so promising.

Active disapproval of a Board that have, once again, so royally fucked it up with all the usual associated swathes of media luvy drivel about ''scouring Europe'' and ''there was no one available'' ends like this.

As a club we are blessed with a wonderful checking mechanism. When we turn we really turn, Robert Chase felt the full force of that, it''s our club, we support it through thick and thin and absolutely reserve the right to make our presence fully felt as and when the need arises. Just like now.

We''ve backed with share issues when it was in trouble, filled the ground in League 1, filled away ends all over the country week in week out but this, yesterday, on YouTube, is the other side of the very same coin.

This is a good thing.

]Board Apologetics, let''s consider a few rather pithy facts that surround the crowd starting to turn so strongly against its management.

The man at the centre of the YouTube clip has received a bonus on a par with what many of the supporters will take ten years to earn. Only this week at the AGM this somewhat moot point was, like pretty much everything else, swept past and brushed over. The general finger pointing that T&C''s apply to the Chief Execs package and a suitable amount of shoulder shrugging does nothing to alter the fact he has failed absolutely.

As we slept walked towards relegation all we are informed is he pointed out the risks to his fellow Board members of various managerial options and as such absolved himself of any particular responsibility.

Given the joint majority shareholders track record in managerial appointments which - disengage apologist mode please- has been absolutely pathetic, perhaps he might liked to have been slightly more forceful in his dealings with them?

Mind you we can assume Fry was busy accumulating followers on Twitter and as such empowering his continued presence on the Baord, Philips works for the joint majority shareholders anyway so that leaves Foulger, McNally and the Chairman. Four verses three. Not looking so promising.

Active disapproval of a Board that have, once again, so royally fucked it up with all the usual associated swathes of media luvy drivel about ''scouring Europe'' and ''there was no one available'' ends like this.

As a club we are blessed with a wonderful checking mechanism. When we turn we really turn, Robert Chase felt the full force of that, it''s our club, we support it through thick and thin and absolutely reserve the right to make our presence fully felt as and when the need arises. Just like now.

We''ve backed with share issues when it was in trouble, filled the ground in League 1, filled away ends all over the country week in week out but this, yesterday, on YouTube, is the other side of the very same coin.

This is a good thing

I absolutely agree and the anger yesterday was an envitable sign when someone not only fiddles while Rome burns but takes a whacking great bonus as well. The Wrath of the Barclay are reporting rumours of an incident over night as well perhaps McNasty is about to about to walk the plank. I think that dear old Delia really ought to consider her position, when she fronted the Press Conference when Adams was appointed a lot of people had their head in their hands.

Can we have no more of this who else is there bollocks, you will find some very decent people coming forward though they may be put off from working with such a bunch of clueless individuals

True fans need to rally round Neil and the board or else we''ll let a vocal minority influence the majority and wreck all the hard work put in by the owners. The booing of the team and the ugly scenes in the video are an absolute disgrace.

You really are fucking deluded!!!!

Whilst I wouldn''t partake in vocally abusing individuals myself it''s hard to feel any sympathy for someone who earned a bonus equivalent to approximately 15 years of my salary for his part in our relegation and the massive decrease in revenue that comes with it.

[quote user="militantcanary"]].

Can we have no more of this who else is there bollocks, you will find some very decent people coming forward though they may be put off from working with such a bunch of clueless individuals[/quote]You have, Militant, in a very short sentence summed up just why there is the strife amongst the fans/posters that some people on this thread are describing as ''absolutely disgraceful''.I''m fully accepting that a lot of football is about opinions. Team selections, who should be the manager, formation, tactics etc. There''s no right or wrong about that. We all have our own views, and to a great extent, they are equally valid.But, what gets on a lot of peoples t!ts is when people who are clearly articulate, intelligent and genuine fans, come on here and spout nonsense. For example, when Ricardo, who writes some decent stuff, came on on Thurday and opined that the fans were ''a long long way from turning''. We all knew that was rubbish, and , sure enough one abject 90 minutes later, we were proved right. Another classic is the old '' there''s no point in changing the manager, as there''s no evidence that it would work, and in any case no-one would want to come to Norwich'' routine. Again, we all know that is total bo**ocks, so why do people insist on trotting it out ?By all means have a rational debate, but, when there is so much denial going on, is it any wonder that tempers are becoming frayed ?

[quote user="Divs crew"]True fans need to rally round Neil and the board or else we''ll let a vocal minority influence the majority and wreck all the hard work put in by the owners. The booing of the team and the ugly scenes in the video are an absolute disgrace.

You really are fucking deluded!!!![/quote]

You can''t blame fans for being frustrated after the last two seasons and a replacement regime that has failed to improve things enough.  I tried to back the board as much as I could last season, but even I am trying to find it hard to support the present goings on.  If the board ride this storm out and stick with their guns and it carries on going badly, they will rapidly run out of room to manouvre, things could get very nasty - Worthingtonesque - and we will still be stuck in the lower reaches of the division.

I agree everything needs to be positive to get things turned round, but the board haven''t made things easy for themselves, they''ve gambled with Adams and atm we look worse than ever in terms of team balance/tactics/ability.  It surely needs someone with some experience to put it right?   We may be expecting too much of Phelan in that regard.

What really gets on people tits is posters who only turn up when the poo hits the fan, wearing their "I told you so" t-shirts, and pompously pontificating over every thread. Well that''s why my temper gets frayed anyway."Where were you when we were good???????????????"

[quote user="Herman "]What really gets on people tits is posters who only turn up when the poo hits the fan, wearing their "I told you so" t-shirts, and pompously pontificating over every thread. Well that''s why my temper gets frayed anyway."Where were you when we were good???????????????"[/quote]+1

[quote user="Herman "]What really gets on people tits is posters who only turn up when the poo hits the fan, wearing their "I told you so" t-shirts, and pompously pontificating over every thread. Well that''s why my temper gets frayed anyway."Where were you when we were good???????????????"[/quote]

Happily supporting the team I''d imagine, pleased that things were going well. And now voicing displeasure which everybody is well within their rights to do.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="militantcanary"]].

Can we have no more of this who else is there bollocks, you will find some very decent people coming forward though they may be put off from working with such a bunch of clueless individuals[/quote]

But, what gets on a lot of peoples t!ts is when people who are clearly articulate, intelligent and genuine fans, come on here and spout nonsense. For example, when Ricardo, who writes some decent stuff, came on on Thurday and opined that the fans were ''a long long way from turning''. We all knew that was rubbish, and , sure enough one abject 90 minutes later, we were proved right. Another classic is the old '' there''s no point in changing the manager, as there''s no evidence that it would work, and in any case no-one would want to come to Norwich'' routine. Again, we all know that is total bo**ocks, so why do people insist on trotting it out ?By all means have a rational debate, but, when there is so much denial going on, is it any wonder that tempers are becoming frayed ?[/quote]As per usual you just can''t help yourself misrepresenting me with highly selective quotes.I

think  you will find that what I said was that the crowd were nowhere

near turning after the Brighton game. There were a few boo''s and that

was about it. Either on that thread or another I also said that when

things change they change quickly and anything like a bad home defeat

would probably be enough to do it. Failing that proviso, I could see

Adams still being here at Xmas. You can never anticipate when the crowd

will turn but you will know 100% when it does.I didn''t expect

that to happen so soon because I fully expected the arrival of Phelan to

help galvanise the side and that we would beat Reading and I guess many

others thought the same. Had that proved true none of us would have

been on here last night and today saying that what we experienced

yesterday was a turning point.You might well have thought the

turning point should have happened earlier but the plain truth is that

it didn''t until 4.55pm Saturday.

[quote user="lake district canary"]I agree everything needs to be positive to get things turned round, but the board haven''t made things easy for themselves, t

[/quote]To be truthful Lakey, the board have backed themselves into a corner of monumental proportions . what concerns me is the only way they can come out of this mess unscathed is in the unlikely event of sticking with Adams and we now go on an unbeaten run up to May and get promotion.If they stick with him and we carry on in the current vein, they will  just look idiotic. If they fire him and things pick up, people will ask why he was appointed in the first place.As regards Hermans''s rather stupid attempt at a put down, above....many of us did indeed post during the good times, but there''s only a limited number of ways you can say ''great performance and 3-0 win'' , isn''t there. ?I''m afraid that the reality of life in general is that real debate only ensues when things are not going too well and facets need changing .

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Basically anyone who''s joined since Christmas 2012 then.[/quote]Haha,touche.At the beginning of the season we were doing well. This forum was like a morgue. None of the now regular posters popped up to say well done Neil, excellent goal Grabban etc. etc.Just proves why shithouses like the Daily Mail sell millions of papers. Nobody is interested in good news.