Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Could Adams explain...

Why Blackpool are offering player of the month to a great NCFC winger- as Brighton enjoy the clear pace and skills of another established and proven winger- and we are playing a player out of position on the wing?

If nothing else screams bad management - this does

So regarding question 2... We have identified the wally that rang up Canary call that time crying over Bassong.

I''m really starting to doubt what is going on at CR.   I liked the idea of having Gunn head an NCFC management team, I liked the idea of Hughton and what the board were trying to do, I even liked the idea of Adams and Holt.   But I''m beginning to see the light, it has to be said. 

Its all sentiment. 

Gunn was a sentimental appt.   Even keeping on Hughton as long as they did can be seen to be sentimental.  Then getting rid when they did was just wrong imo - desperation - and that is not a good way to sack a manager. It could have been avoided.

This season''s  shenanigans have left me completely baffled.  The way the team has been put together, the changing of a system even though it was getting results, the players showing nil confidence but still being played, the players missing - Bassong, E.Bennett, Jacob Murphy are all our players.  All should at least be in our squad being given a chance.   If they are good enough they should be at their home club.  Jacob has easily found his feet somewhere else - he could have found his feet at Norwich.    I don''t care if E.Bennett is doing well at Brighton - he could have been a sub/competition for Redmond.    The  defensive woes have affected us all season, yet we don''t set up any more defensive, we do the opposite and set up even more attacking.   Its all cockeyed, the team is unbalanced and nervous, the manager is a rookie with no strategic ideas that are giving the team any confidence.

But I''m going to hold fire on calling for Adams head from now on, because I don''t think it makes any difference any more. The board will do what they want to do.   If this sentimental approach is at the heart of the way our club is being run, then that can only come from one source. The majority shareholders.  I have never before questioned Delia and her influence at the club - on the whole it has been a fantastic roller coaster ride - it always is at Norwich whoever is in charge - but this season takes the biscuit.  It just feels wrong. 

I do hope I''m the one that is wrong and that we make a super comeback - but if we don''t, the whole situation is just going to get worse between fans and club.  It is bordering on stupidity to risk that imo - and it would have been much better to  change things now.   The stakes are quite high and there is a lot to lose.  Jacob is doing well.  He could do well here. Josh doesn''t get many starts here - but maybe he should.  If you''re good enough you''re old enough - and if it takes him a few games to find his level then so be it and after all,  we''ve stuck with Redmond during his learning period.  So get our players back, get them in the team or at least on the bench, mix it up,  bang Adams/Holt/Phelans heads together, shake up the established Norwich players and............ get this show on the road!!!

So you are basically unhappy that Jacob has done really well at

Blackpool and is progressing his career to hopefully become a first

teamer for us?Sorry, has E Bennett actually ever played in the

Championship before? He established himself in league 1, not the

Premiership or the Championship. And what player are we playing out

of position exactly? I would guess you are talking about Lafferty, do

you realise that he has played most of his club career in that position?

And only plays up top for N.Ireland?Which brings me to your second

point about playing a right back in the middle, with Martin playing

centre back for Scotland, surely that contradicts your last point about

Lafferty playing out of position?

Errr pretty sure he has never been steaming up the left wing. Possibly spends a lot of time that side of the pitch to provide extra cover for the liability that is Olsson

[quote user="ellis206"]Errr pretty sure he has never been steaming up the left wing. Possibly spends a lot of time that side of the pitch to provide extra cover for the liability that is Olsson[/quote]
He was certainly positioned in that area of the pitch against Brighton and Forest.