Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Another Adams Corker--Fresh Blood is an Option!

Maybe Neil has plans to sign 4 more centre backs to sit in the stands, or maybe another Dud centre forward.

[quote user="simmo_2"]Maybe Neil has plans to sign 4 more centre backs to sit in the stands, or maybe another Dud centre forward.[/quote]

Ahhh fantastic, lets start pulling apart the media interviews again.

That isn''t pathetic and childish at all and didn''t get very tedious last year when people did it to Hughton

[quote user="ellis206"]

[quote user="simmo_2"]Maybe Neil has plans to sign 4 more centre backs to sit in the stands, or maybe another Dud centre forward.[/quote]

That isn''t pathetic and childish at all and didn''t get very tedious last year when people did it to Hughton

[/quote]Maybe he shouldnt give any , lets be honest everybody is fed up to the back teeth of Neil Adams claims of what he is going to do .All we want to hear is i resign .

[quote user="Puppet Out"][quote user="ellis206"]

[/quote]

Maybe he shouldnt give any , lets be honest everybody is fed up to the back teeth of Neil Adams claims of what he is going to do .All we want to hear is i resign .
[/quote]

Does your resignation mean you won''t be posting anymore?

[quote user="Puppet Out"][quote user="ellis206"]

[/quote]

Maybe he shouldnt give any , lets be honest everybody is fed up to the back teeth of Neil Adams claims of what he is going to do .All we want to hear is i resign .
[/quote]

He and the club are contractually obliged to media interviews, they have to be done.

What exactly do you want him to say in these interviews?

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Puppet Out"][quote user="ellis206"]

[/quote]Maybe he shouldnt give any , lets be honest everybody is fed up to the back teeth of Neil Adams claims of what he is going to do .All we want to hear is i resign .[/quote]

He and the club are contractually obliged to media interviews, they have to be done.

[/quote]I resign , the idiot is spouting off about getting more players in today while he has not used half the ones he bought in the summer . Most inept manager City have ever had and killing the club week by week .

[quote user="Puppet Out"][quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Puppet Out"][quote user="ellis206"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I resign , the idiot is spouting off about getting more players in today while he has not used half the ones he bought in the summer . Most inept manager City have ever had and killing the club week by week .
[/quote]

That''s the second time you''ve resigned.

Again the wrong PR as far as I am concerned, NA and all on the football side of things should now be saying little, other than the necessary pre match requirements, this will avoid getting anyone wound up and saying stuff that is then targeted for abuse.

BUT, a well thought out statement from the CEO/Board could well help the situation as I think many of us would appreciate that.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Again the wrong PR as far as I am concerned, NA and all on the football side of things should now be saying little, other than the necessary pre match requirements, this will avoid getting anyone wound up and saying stuff that is then targeted for abuse. BUT, a well thought out statement from the CEO/Board could well help the situation as I think many of us would appreciate that.[/quote]

Yeh, but if that happened he''s be accused of hiding and it doesn''t matter how well thought out the statement from the CEO/Board it will only give rise to even more speculation.

Agree with the OP other than the dud forward. Adams has signed 3 strikers, 2 have scored a handful and 1 has been playing left wing. I am surprised we never bothered with a short term loan though given our current funk. Just someone to mix things up.

No wonder people like Whittaker wanted Adams appointed, how many other managers would have given him a game?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Agree with the OP other than the dud forward. Adams has signed 3 strikers, 2 have scored a handful and 1 has been playing left wing. I am surprised we never bothered with a short term loan though given our current funk. Just someone to mix things up. No wonder people like Whittaker wanted Adams appointed, how many other managers would have given him a game?[/quote]

Gordon Strachan

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Agree with the OP other than the dud forward. Adams has signed 3 strikers, 2 have scored a handful and 1 has been playing left wing. I am surprised we never bothered with a short term loan though given our current funk. Just someone to mix things up. No wonder people like Whittaker wanted Adams appointed, how many other managers would have given him a game?[/quote]

Gordon Strachan

[/quote]

I''m starting to enjoy you TCC.  [:D]

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Strachan hardly has much to choose from though![/quote]I think the Scottish nation has produced more than one current right back.Also interesting that Strachan prefers Russell Martin at centre back.

I''m getting really fed up with these daily quotes/interviews/sound bites from Adams & selected players.I

don''t want to hear endless predictions, promises and commitments that

never materialize and I don''t want to hear reasons, excuses and

bewilderment as to what went wrong and why things didn''t pan out.It''s all gone too far and we are virtually being force fed propaganda that we don''t want & don''t need.It might sell a few more newspapers (although I doubt it) but it does absolutely nothing for results.I''d

much prefer the Manager & the Players were out there training full

time rather than wasting precious minutes trying to talk a good game

just for the sake of the media.Talking will not get us results on

the pitch and that, and only that, should be the focus all day &

every day. Fans are not stupid and we can clearly see what happens on the pitch, make up our own minds & draw our own conclusions. It''s the same with the pre-match "huddle" - it''s all for show and it''s a complete waste of time.Nothing ever comes from it & nothing will come from it because we do not have a leader on the pitch.What

is it that can possibly be said in the huddle that can''t be said 5

minutes earlier in the dressing room or that the players don''t already

know - haven''t they been listening all week.At least that way it would save us the embarrassment of

watching this pointless ritual before the start of each game when we

know full well that it will make no difference whatsoever to how we

play.Presumably we only do it because it''s now "the done thing" and it creates a positive impression  (or at least they think it does).In fact it''s all become a joke as clearly it has no positive effect on our results.It would be far better to get a proper leader on the pitch sorted out - someone who can encourage, instruct, demand & motivate during a game.It''s time to cut all this rubbish out, get on with the playing side of things and talk about things when the season is over..

[quote user="Making Plans"]It''s time to cut all this rubbish out, get on with the playing side of things and talk about things when the season is over..[/quote]Some people think its already over.