Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

To us all laughing at the Leeds shambles earlier in season.

While we were losing to a poor Reading side they were beating Derby and are just 4 points behind us now with a budget of probably 50% of ours.

And in the sixties they were the best team in the world which they proved by not winning the European Cup whilst we were in the lower divisions but we won the League Cup and our budget was miniscule.

Yes they were one of the best teams in the world and played football that down here we can only dream about. Another example of bad management taking a club down.

Leeds should be in the Premiership and probably will be before NCFC 

I''m still laughing at them, at least our owner hasn''t just beèn expelled from the Football League!

[quote user="Mr Angry"]I''m still laughing at them, at least our owner hasn''t just beèn expelled from the Football League![/quote]We might pick up some if our owner was expelled as she is at the root of what is wrong with the club .Same with the laughing at Lennon because his bottom 3 side got beaten by Adams , not many weeks now before Lennons Bolton go above City .

Look you guys, you''re doing well, you''re above us, Mick has you well drilled.

But you''re still scum, you''ll always be scum, and your fanbase will continue to be shit.

I would be so, so happy if Ken Bates somehow took control again. I think it would genuinely make most Leeds fans go completely insane. WACCOE would explode of course aswell xD

Heard something on Irish Radio that Red Bull are looking at buying Leeds, in which case they will have resources beyond any other in the champs, gonna google it now see if i can learn a bit more.

Yep, looks like their interest is rekindled now they can use their financial muscle on Massimos somewhat compromised situation.