Sign in to follow this  
Canary001

In / Out Poll

Seems to have vanished from the article on the home page , Norwich Board seem better at controlling the press than running a football club .

One for the conspiracy theorists I suspect.

When I looked at the poll it was actually showing a higher level of support for the status quo than I had expected with 20% supporting the current manager, 71% advocating replacement and 9% undecided.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]One for the conspiracy theorists I suspect.

When I looked at the poll it was actually showing a higher level of support for the status quo than I had expected with 20% supporting the current manager, 71% advocating replacement and 9% undecided.[/quote]

I don;t think the poll escaped the notice of our friends on twtd Highland who would obviously like Adams to remain in the job as long as possible. I don;t believe that even 20% think he should still be in the job.

Even the reporters on the webchat were under instruction , all wanting more time for Adams . Pink Un is a busted flush .

Metro sport have their own poll in existence - with 83% suggesting it''s time up for Adams.

Read it under the headline ''what''s gone wrong for Adams written by Gary Gower, NCFC supporter and sports columnist.

Archant Towers is a mere phone call away from Carrow Road and interference and influence has been active for several years. Peter The Deleter will naturally deny it but he is a pawn in the big picture.

This thread will probably go the same way as the four that were deleted yesterday went.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Archant Towers is a mere phone call away from Carrow Road and interference and influence has been active for several years. Peter The Deleter will naturally deny it but he is a pawn in the big picture.

This thread will probably go the same way as the four that were deleted yesterday went.

[/quote]

Yep your right Til. Freedom of speech and all that!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

. Peter The Deleter will naturally deny it but he is a pawn in the big picture.

[/quote]Yep. I happen to know that Pete has a direct hotline to Kim Jong Un in Pyongyang........

I got a thread closed when I made a comment I had just received a message on Facebook from a German friend who amusingly and unwittingly wished me a Jerry Christmas and Happy New Year.

How sensitive is that? It is perfectly true and something to laugh with not at!

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

. Peter The Deleter will naturally deny it but he is a pawn in the big picture.

[/quote]

Yep. I happen to know that Pete has a direct hotline to Kim Jong Un in Pyongyang........
[/quote]

Believe me Reggie this is read at Carrow Road and unfortunately when someone there says jump Archant just ask how high. Maybe you care to explain how polls and threads disappear yet they continue on other sites including the poll and yesterdays hot topic ?

I''m not disputing what you say is likely true, Tilly. It was merely my little joke.You had a bit of a pop at me for not taking stuff at face value (DMN), but I really do hardly believe much that people say these days, because of the interference you describe above.I suppose Archant''s retort would be: ''if you don''t like the way we operate our Norwich City forum, then don''t use it ......''

I''m still disappointed there wasn''t a ''shake it all about'' option