Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Adams to press on Monday.

Nice of him to say the same as usual. If Adams cared one iota about NCFC he would have handed his notice in on Sunday.

Its all about Neil , hope Wigan put 6 past his team Saturday so this fraud with a big ego finally gets what he deserves . He must hate this club to run it into the ground . Would rather have Roeder back , Adams is vile .

You hope Wigan beat us 6-0?

This is what our fanbase has become

Brain

Dead

Morons

[quote user="Buh"]You hope Wigan beat us 6-0?

This is what our fanbase has become

Brain

Dead

Morons[/quote]Brain dead are you and people like you who want to continue losing and having the binners laughing at us just to give radio rentals a chance at the big time . Adams is all mouth and nothing more , the sooner he gets lost the sooner this team climbs the league  , he represents everything that is wrong with this club and 7-0 would do if it meant he was gone by 5.30.

Adams claims he loves City, well if he does he''d resign and walk out today.

At times like this I find it interesting how some people do rather seem to stretch the definition of ''support''. Wishing ''your'' side loses 6-0 or 7-0 is pathetic - surely a morale-boosting win followed by a decent run would be what most sane people would be looking for.

I do not want Adams to continue, but to wish City to lose is nothing short of pathetic.  I NEVER want my team to lose no matter what, and nor should anyone else.

[quote user="OldRobert"]I do not want Adams to continue, but to wish City to lose is nothing short of pathetic.  I NEVER want my team to lose no matter what, and nor should anyone else.[/quote]I would call it a kind of warped logic. After all our record home defeat was swiftly followed by back to back promotions and 3/4 years of success. But I have to say that Colchester game was the worst moment in all of my days supporting Norwich City. Angry did not even come close to how I felt.

Well if Adams is as correct with his i wont let it break me claim as he is with all his other boasting about what he is going to do , then its safe to say he is already a broken man , and he looks it .

Remember Peter Grant Mr Adams , now there was a man who was Norwich through and through and understood when he was hurting the team ...nobody wants you here anymore so just quietly walk away and stop making yourself look more stupid as each week passes .

I fail to get to grips with what some fans are saying, Yes we are in a mess but it''s the direction of the board that are at fault, they saw Adams as a cheap option he did well with the Youth side, a totally different level of football, they say they looked into Europe for a manager, Take that with a pinch of salt, All they have done is destroy a Legend

OldRobert wrote:
I

do not want Adams to continue, but to wish City to lose is nothing

short of pathetic.  I NEVER want my team to lose no matter what, and nor

should anyone else.
Iwan''s Big Toe wrote:I

would call it a kind of warped logic. After all our record home defeat

was swiftly followed by back to back promotions and 3/4 years of

success. But I have to say that Colchester game was the worst moment in

all of my days supporting Norwich City. Angry did not even come close to

how I felt.

Tbh IBT I was struggling for the right adjective, and I don''t think I hit the right one.  You are probably closer with warped logic.  Like you that day, anger didn''t do it for me either.

[quote user="Crystal Canary"]I''d love to know the ratio of Norwich to Ipswich fans on the Pinkun. Lately it must be at least 40/60 to Ipswich.[/quote]

I don''t get why people say this when somebody dares to post something about the club

If these people were binners then surely they''d want to keep adams in the job, as he is clearly not wanted by the vast majority of fans here.

I''d hoped that Saturday was enough to make the board see sense but alas no,we''ve still our radio presenter in charge

[quote user="pete_norw"]I fail to get to grips with what some fans are saying, Yes we are in a mess but it''s the direction of the board that are at fault, they saw Adams as a cheap option he did well with the Youth side, a totally different level of football, they say they looked into Europe for a manager, Take that with a pinch of salt, All they have done is destroy a Legend[/quote]

Interested in how you know how much Adams earns?

Love to know how many of the replies to this thread are the same person?

Lapps where are you!!!

what if Adams did try and resign only to be told by the board we will give you more time.

worst nightmare.......

Adams should never have been given the job in the first place to learn his trade in what is a vitally important year for the club and easily the best chance we have of going back into the Premier League for a few years. Financial reality will bite next summer if we are not promoted.Defeat on Saturday and we are looking over our shoulders at the bottom rather than the top and if we lose, he should be gone by Monday.