Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 17

I''ll go with Bayer Leverkusen to beat Köln at home at odds of 1/2.

For the Norwich game, City to be winning at half time, full time draw is 14/1. Again.

Hi all, I''ll go for an Ajax away win at Den Haag on Sunday.

For the match bet Hooper has to start this week and i''m going for him to get at least a couple.

Good luck and happy hunting PUPs!!! [:D]

Apples 

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]To Österreich!Admira Wacker are second from bottom with a terrible home record (1-4-3, scoring just five goals in the process). Sturm Graz, on the other hand, are in fourth position with an enviable away record (4-2-2). Sturm Graz lost narrowly (2-1) to champions-elect Red Bull Salzburg in their last game, while Admira took a 4-0 pounding at mid-table Austria Vienna. All the form here points to an away win, and with generous-looking odds of 6/5 this looks a good-value pick to sit alongside some shorter-odds ''bankers''.

[/quote]Apologies, just realised I forgot to offer my thoughts on the NCFC bet. I''m going to be obscenely optimistic and predict a 5-0 win. Don''t think it''s going to happen, of course, but imagine the joy if we wiped the floor with them AND won circa £100 for the PUPs... [:)]

Top v bottom in League Two where Hartlepool (1-3-5-6-14) entertain Wycombe (6-2-1-17-7).Hartlepool v Wycombe.......Away win.

For the Norwich bet.........City to win and Redmond to score.

Good luck Bernie and Ben.[Y]

The Danish topflight.Midtjylland to win at home against Vestsjaelland.Top against one from bottom, with no midweek action to worry about. Midtjylland with an 8-0-0 and 18/5 home record. Vestsjaelland with a 1-0-7 and 5/19 away record. They have had a couple of recent cup wins against teams from lower divisons, but their league form is poor.The current odds are 1/3 and 2/5.For the NCFC bet, I will succumb to mad optimism and suggest Hooper to score two or more goals, at 9/1.Good luck to all!

An Atletico Madrid home win for me this week please.

For the Norwich bet, Norwich to prevail 2:1, and Hooper to score anytime.

Best of luck all

Good Afternoon everyone and best of luck to Inchy and DDD!!

MMMK - Den Haag -v- AJAX AWAY WIN

MM - QUEEN OF THE SOUTH -v- Brora HOME WIN

Good Luck everyone ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Man City to beat Southampton, I think the wheels might come off on Sunday,

For the city bet Gary Hooper to score against his old boss from Scunthorpe must be a possibility.

Good luck Inchy DDD and all pickers!

Good Luck Inchy,How about VITESSE v Go Ahead Eagles - HOME WIN in the Dutch EredivisieDDDSimon Cox to score first for Reading.Hope to see a few of you in The Nelson after the game,Leedscanary

Many thanks for the picks so far and giving us all such a good shot this week.

I''ve opted for 4 games Saturday and hopefully the final 2 on Sunday and here they are.....

Saturday.

Queen of Sth v Brora Rangers(home win)

Paris St-G. v Nice(home win)

Man Utd v Hull(home win)

MK Dons v Colchester(home win)

Then Sunday....

PAOK Salonika v Panthrakikos K(home win)

Atl Madrid v Deportivo(home win)

And my own pick for this week is...

BAYER LEVERKUSEN(home win)

Thanks Eddie for giving me another shot at this again this season and the very best of luck to one and all.

Thank you for these Bernie. They look up to your usual standard to me. I know we

should never get too confident but I think only really bad luck can stop us this

weekend. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is

£46.79. Here are the details : -

Queen o t South

1/3

3:00 Sat

Kathy, DDD, Graham, Mandie, Beaus

Man Utd

1/3

Angel, Gregt

MK Dons

8/13

LDC

PSG

2/9

4:00 Sat

Swindon, Tilly, CDMullins

Atletico Madrid

1/5

11:00 Sun

Yellowfut, Sid, Chelle, Vindo, Statto

PAOK Salonika

1/9

3:15 Sun

Jb, Trent

I think we''re in for an exciting two days[:)]

Ben put his Norwich bet selections on Facebook because he couldn''t get on to Pete''s quaint old site earlier. Thank you Ben. I like the look of them too and I can see you''ve tried to give the pot another boost. Celebrating Russ Martin''s goal last week was one of my highlights of the season. If we get Jerome 3-1 bet up I''ll probably need the paramedics[;)] Here''s the details : -

2-0 Norwich Hooper score any time

£2.00 Bet 365

14/1

£30.00

3-1 Norwich and Jerome first goal

£2.00 Bet 365

50/1

£102.00

0-0 bore draw

£2.00 Bet 365

12/1

£26.00

Good luck everyone[:)]

I''ve also rescued Diesel Doris''s pick from Facebook as she had the same problems as Ben. Trish went for Bury to beat Dag & Red and suggested Howson to score anytime for the Norwich game. And of course left her best wishes to all us PUPs.

Just heard from our great friend Kathy who tried to double the bet on Paddy Power as promised. But it''s not quite the same bet because Kathy got slightly muddled after a heavy nights quizzing and also one of the options wasn''t listed on that site. So the bet is the same as Ben''s apart from we have Norwich to win 2-1 with Hooper scoring first.

To make it up to a tenner Kathy also did her suggestion and Til1010s.

Kathy.. you''re a star.[*]

Great effort so far Inchy. All four in with a combined score of 14-1. :)

I thought Ben was off to a good start when Hooper scored. Oh well...

I don''t think anyone would have cracked the match bet this week.

Looking good Inchy. Now we just have to avoid a Greek tragedy. I was always good at that. Tough keeping this thread at the top today. I guess the masses really do surface when bad news is rampant.