Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

McNally to McNasty now McNumpty

I want to see McNasty back and sort this fu@ken mess out.

It looks like the beginning of Doomcaster II in the making under the spell of Delia.

Please do the right thing and give us a manager now as its only going to get worse.

[quote user="Dibs"] It looks like the beginning of Doomcaster II in the making under the spell of Delia.

[/quote]

When you see him under the lamp post outside the club shop with a clipboard under his arm talking to supporters prior to kick off then you know that is what is happening.

Arguably he was only so ruthless initially because Gunn wasn''t his man. Hughton and Adams are his appointments ... To fire them both severely questions his ability to lure and recruit the most appropriate men for the job.

The only alternative is that he does see sense but is outnumbered by his colleagues on the board who still think a man who has never managed in December, January, February and March is the best person to revive the fortunes of a nose diving and vital campaign.

Can I assume that you know he doesn''t run the club single handedly, or make unilateral decisions?

Can I assume that you don''t realise that the CEO has the final say on all matters and that the board are merely there to assist and give input?

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Arguably he was only so ruthless initially because Gunn wasn''t his man. Hughton and Adams are his appointments ... To fire them both severely questions his ability to lure and recruit the most appropriate men for the job.

The only alternative is that he does see sense but is outnumbered by his colleagues on the board who still think a man who has never managed in December, January, February and March is the best person to revive the fortunes of a nose diving and vital campaign.[/quote]

+1

"Can I assume that you don''t realise that the CEO has the final say on all matters and that the board are merely there to assist and give input?"

Are you serious? Do honestly think McNally could wake up this morning, phone Neil Adams and say "don''t bother coming into training today Neyul i''ve decided you''re fired over night?"

Their''s a majority vote on all decisions, if anything Mcnally is their to "guide and give input". He''s the employee. Much like Mcnally didn''t decide to sack Bryan Gunn, he might''ve said "we need to sack Bryan Gunn" but he didn''t take action off his own back.

I know the CEO alone cannot make these decisions. If you were the CEO of a company and suggestions you keep making were being overruled you would tell them to stuff it and walk because you are unable to do your job.Delia and Co are the problem but until they sell, McNally is our only hope to try and make things happen.The purse strings are too tight to get any sort of reputable manager at this club. When did we ever get a top manager without trying lower leagues or the unemployed office?

The fact of the matter is that none (and I mean NONE) of us on here know for certain what goes on in the CR boardroom.But common business sense tend to suggest that money talks and he who pays the piper calls the tune.So we can only assume that the Wynn Jones two have a reasonably strong call in the decision making process.

[quote user="Dibs"]I know the CEO alone cannot make these decisions. If you were the CEO of a company and suggestions you keep making were being overruled you would tell them to stuff it and walk because you are unable to do your job.Delia and Co are the problem but until they sell, McNally is our only hope to try and make things happen.The purse strings are too tight to get any sort of reputable manager at this club. When did we ever get a top manager without trying lower leagues or the unemployed office?[/quote]Quite. So obviously that - McNally constantly being overruled - just hasn''t been happening.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]The fact of the matter is that none (and I mean NONE) of us on here know for certain what goes on in the CR boardroom.But common business sense tend to suggest that money talks and he who pays the piper calls the tune.So we can only assume that the Wynn Jones two have a reasonably strong call in the decision making process.[/quote]HOW VERY DARE YOU SIR!There are some on here who are not only privy to the inner machinations of the `Norwich City Board of Directors, but are also aware of each members motivation when making said decisions.Look here''s one now. ^^^^

Perhaps if you''re earning c£1m. per annum and unlikely to obtain another job paying anything like that amount elsewhere then discretion becomes the better part of valour.

McNally only earns a Million if a bonus is paid which is not the case for being relegated. But £350K basic is a fair screw for continued failure and as another well paid job is not likely due to DM failure. DM will not leave and you can guarantee if sacked there will be a large payout.

McNally has been making errors of judgement since the end of our first season in Premier when Lambert left. DM treatens to sue PL, takes fan to task over revealing shirt and begins to make poor decisions over managerial appointments, relegation costing over half of clubs income.

Not a good move in last 3 years should be cause for dismissal.

So Pete, McNally should be dismissed. Notwithstanding he doesn''t own the club, where does that leave the major shareholders? How culpable are they?

Obviously as far as some on here are concerned, they are not to blame at all, but then for some they have never and will never do anything wrong.

I accept it is only my opinion but when reading this particular message board I think I''m from another planet. Hey Ho!!

Sorry guys but MacNally has overseen three years at top level and even Hughtons appointment in his first season was a success.

This Adams appointment was a board gamble and everyone of them are accountable. So as much as I agree that Adams sadly has not worked out, the board as a whole need to unite and try again.

I still have huge respect with MacNally.