Sign in to follow this  
Alex Harvey-Jones

Jurgen Colin

i was quite impressed, comfortable on the ball, seemed to hold his position better than lois jean, (except when he kept going forward) but for first competitive game in english football he was as good as we could hope for. 

I echo your words Nik. Colin looked composed and a far better bet than Louis-Jean. Considering it was, as you say, his first game in English competitive football, he can only improve on his performance today.

Looks composed on the ball and made some good challenges. The only thing against him was that he had a touch of the ''Jonson'' and didn''t seem willing to get forward himself and would take the simple pass. But this will improve and for the money he''ll be a good player once he can speak''d de english

Looks a decent acquisition. Athletic, up to the pace, decent passing, willing to venture forwards, no mistakes until tiring in last 10...

started off bit hesitant ,but settled down ,played the simple pass was bit reluctant to get forward .in the end thought he had quite a good game considering it was his first

Looked alright. Seemed a bit uncomfortable over the half way line (not that keen to overlap with marney) but looked pretty solid at right back.

I thought it was a decent enough debut. I was particularly impressed to see him coming across to cover Fleming when Palace were outnumbering us in the middle. Someone sitting behind me said he doesn''t speak english. Can this be true?

colin unlucky not to get man of the match... pace that is goin to burn many defences... sensible passing to FEET... drury better learn fast

colin did no go too far forward as worthy was clearly asking him to hold back to cover for our old man flem... who to be honest gave colin plenty of vocal praise and support

mlj is bench bound on that performance

great in the tackle when he came inside... by far worthy''s best summer acquisition

[quote]Looked alright. Seemed a bit uncomfortable over the half way line (not that keen to overlap with marney) but looked pretty solid at right back.[/quote]

I think he was deperate to get forward. However, Fleming kept telling him to get back. I think that naturally he loves to go forward, but was getting confused as to what the team wanted.

I think he''s a great buy. Quirky player. I hope they keep playing him and keep MLJ as back up for right midfield, where he looks better suited.

NCFC, I''d have to disagree that he was unwilling to get forward. He made alot of good forward runs and made alot more forward runs than Drury/Charlie.

He seems a good lad, and definitly better than Louis-Jean. One worrying thing I saw was that he was getting dragged out of position a fair bit, and when we come up against a decent left winger we may get caught out

I thought he had a top notch game and a marked improvement over MLJ - he could well be a bargain at £263k - good in the tackle, read the game well, passed better than most and looked very comfortable on the ball, more so than any other player than Safri.

Hopefully he is there to stay.

OTBC