Sign in to follow this  
pete

Robbo still my favourite to replace Neil

MK Dons going very well in Div 1 and top scorers in the League. Experienced, young and ambitious and should be our next manager. Need to appoint before MK are promoted.

I believe it already been discussed by you just a few threads down

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3193730/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]You have to love how an impending crisis brings out all the nutters ![/quote][:D]

There are certain posters who ridicule this suggestion. Generally they are the ones who had an orgasm when Hughton was appointed and had never heard of Lambert when he was McNally''s ''lucky'' signing.

[quote user="John thaw"]I would go for a lambert assisted by phelan and culverhouse[/quote]Of course you would Waveney......

Ah, so you want a man that has failed to gain promotion from L1 for years now despite having a decent budget every window, a decent following/fanbase etc I know everyone is clamouring for the next Lambert but that was a unique situation and Robinson certainly isn''t the next messiah! He tries to play decent football but so does Adams...This squad just isn''t capable of it so appointing him would be pointless...as pointless as appointing Adams was!

So no thanks, he''s accomplished no more than Lee Clarke had at Huddersfield for all those years before Brum took a punt on him and he turned out to be crap as well.

This squad was bought and built to defend and play a pragmatic way. Our players are just too limited, meek, un-confident, physically weak and slow to play good football. We can''t replace the whole squad so we need to use what strengths we have. If Hughton had a couple of half decent strikers and just a small amount of courage to just loosen the system up occasionally it would have worked well. We need to stop flaffing about, appoint someone like Pulis who would get this team playing conservative, deep, sturdy but fast counter attacking football and grind our way back to the PL