Sign in to follow this  
STAN

Ruddys Tweet

@Johnruddy86: 5 years of LOYAL service for this club & that''s how some fans act after a couple of bad performances. #Disappointed

Ruddy

Some supporters have been supporting this before you were born and seen goalkeepers than you.

Your errors today cost us. Take the criticism on the chin. You ain''t that good you t wat

@Johnruddy86: @darrylb1995 as if to prove my point. If it was about £££££ then I would have left ages ago.

Oh dear Ruddy.

[quote user="STAN"]@Johnruddy86: 5 years of LOYAL service for this club & that''s how some fans act after a couple of bad performances. #Disappointed[/quote]Everybody has a poor game now and again John and most supporters accept that. Unfortunately this run has gone on for too long and we are now chucking away points against all and sundry. We pay your wages and we want results, not excuses.

Did Ruddy tweet this at the same time he nearly spilled a 30yard shot into the back of the net in the second half?

Sponsored by Teflon gloves?

What exactly is it that he is so annoyed about? Is it just the booing and chants of what a load of rubbish?

Sounds very much that this is about the divisional pay. There''s no doubt most of us would have less tolerance if wed taken a huge pay cut. I wonder if there''s bad feeling at the club because of this. We thought it was a great safe guard but maybe its a double edged sword. It could be more players will have to move on before we can build again.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Sounds very much that this is about the divisional pay. There''s no doubt most of us would have less tolerance if wed taken a huge pay cut. I wonder if there''s bad feeling at the club because of this. We thought it was a great safe guard but maybe its a double edged sword. It could be more players will have to move on before we can build again.[/quote]Just the manager would do for starters. And get someone in who instils confidence in players.

Quite honestly NN do you think any of this lot deserve a move back to the PL on this years displays? Tettey for me would be the only one. And as for their ''pay cuts'' they are still being paid a very good wage for this division.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Sounds very much that this is about the divisional pay. There''s no doubt most of us would have less tolerance if wed taken a huge pay cut. I wonder if there''s bad feeling at the club because of this. We thought it was a great safe guard but maybe its a double edged sword. It could be more players will have to move on before we can build again.[/quote]
The reputed pay cut was something in the region of 40%... can''t have helped morale.  I don''t quite understand the summer signings, apart from the strikers we have barely seen anything of them. 

I think Ruddy has been poor this season. Brentford away he was awesome but he''s had a bad run since. I guess we tried to play him through it and perhaps a rest may have avoided this.

Whether they''dget a PL club ddoesn''t change the fact they''ve taken what''s probably a 40% pay cut. The fact they re still well paid compared to most others in this league won''t stop them feeling aggrieved. Its human nature.

This was brought up at the AGM. Neil Adams spoke up for his players as you''dexpect him to do. Not sure everyone else on the top table were so convinced.

What did you think Rickyyyyy?

Ruddy propably earns more in week than the vast majority in the crowd earn in a year. Try not to let the booing or the well deserved chants ruin your lavish lifestyle or your weekend john. Oh and do please feel free to command your penalty area and getdown to a low shot when are ready. No pressure john.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]This was brought up at the AGM. Neil Adams spoke up for his players as you''dexpect him to do. Not sure everyone else on the top table were so convinced.

What did you think Rickyyyyy?[/quote]I wasn''t convinced. Perhaps those that could move on, did move on. I expect Redmond will be gone after Xmas.As for Twitter, people like McNally and Ruddy should stay off it after a result like today. It only stirs up the Wildlings.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I think it was probably the ironic cheering when he caught the ball[/quote]

Took him a flap then a panic then almost an own goal to realise he better catch a ball as we are 2-1 down at home.

Have read elsewhere that Redmond called the fans morons! Anyone know anything about this?

The way a certain section of our fans treated ruddy today was total bulls4it. Stupid old fuc4s that want nothing but to see this club fail

Hope they didn''t get their flu jabs

Weak leadership, lack of discipline and this is what you get!!

Good old Delia eh? Ruddy old mate you are decent bloke but you are now part of a poor amateur set up primed by the god like two. I say call for Nutty Nigel to sort it out….. yeh right!!

Once again Bury empties the contents of his head in my directionand once again it ddoesn''t amount to anything.

Purple''s summer question?

Nothing will come good of this. Surely for years fans pay good money and they show the most loyalty of all. Ruddy must be worth many millions and weird to talk of loyalty when he is idolised most of the time. Shows just how out of touch modern football players have become. So rich and with lifestyles many can only dream of. No connection to fans. Incredible.