Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

This Will Make The Club Take Note LOL !

Look on Facebook and you will see that Robin Sainty has said that the Trust do not support the board or management. Surely they will gain more street cred amongst the fanbase by acting for what is now clearly the vast majority rather than poo pooing the perceived behaviour of some individuals outside the main entrance. It will only get uglier so do we want police dogs, horses and squads of police in Carrow Road AGAIN ? No of course we don''t but that will happen.

The supporters trust are the last people I would trust with my shares. I would hate the thought of one of them on the board.

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]Good of you to answer my question TIL, even if it was with an "I don''t know".[/quote]

Sorry Daz but to help with the maths Delia & Michael from memory hold something like 357,000 which is about 53%. Something a few weeks back worked it out at 0.02 %.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]Good of you to answer my question TIL, even if it was with an "I don''t know".[/quote]

Sorry Daz but to help with the maths Delia & Michael from memory hold something like 357,000 which is about 53%. Something a few weeks back worked it out at 0.02 %.

[/quote]

I  mean somebody and of course I meant the Trust. [:$]

Happy to advise on the logistics of any meeting that may be called but at 63 I have no desire to be involved with holding the reins....been there, done that, read the book, worn the tee shirt and watched the video.

It needs some guys and girls with most importantly time and secondly up to date technical nous and good contacts to raise money to fund anything required.

[quote user="John thaw"]Who ever wrote this needs to be outed and publicly humiliated!![/quote]

Was it Robin Sainty (handles press and media for the Trust) or their "board" including Mike Dennis?

In my opinion they can only speak for themselves as individuals or at the very most the Trust. They can never "speak" for the majority of the city fans and they certainly don''t speak for me!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Your club needs you Tilly.

Out of curiosity if a meeting was to be called like the one from the worthy out era, who would attend?[/quote]The fans seem split on whether they want ''Adams out'', ''McNally out'' or ''Delia out''.Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a pre-meeting meeting to decide which one they want out first. [H]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Your club needs you Tilly.

Out of curiosity if a meeting was to be called like the one from the worthy out era, who would attend?[/quote]The fans seem split on whether they want ''Adams out'', ''McNally out'' or ''Delia out''.Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a pre-meeting meeting to decide which one they want out first. [H]

[/quote]

Some of us want them all out to pave the way for the second coming of the Messiah

[quote user="John thaw"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Your club needs you Tilly.

Out of curiosity if a meeting was to be called like the one from the worthy out era, who would attend?[/quote]The fans seem split on whether they want ''Adams out'', ''McNally out'' or ''Delia out''.Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a pre-meeting meeting to decide which one they want out first. [H][/quote]

Some of us want them all out to pave the way for the second coming of the Messiah[/quote]The very thought of his coming is what clearly does it for you Waveney. [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Your club needs you Tilly.

[/quote]Let''s have all three of them along to the Mustard TV studios and we can do it in the style of "X Factor", with Richard Balls playing the role of Dermot O''Leary.Adams can sing "Help!" or "Don''t Track Back In Anger"McNally can sing either "Eye of the Tiger" or anything by the Black Eyed Peas *********************allegedly***************.Delia can sing that Black Eyed Peas song about "I Gotta Feeling That Tonight''s Going To Be A Good Night", which is basically about getting lashed (as far as I can tell, anyway - I f*cking well hate the Black Eyed Peas)

The judges - Crafty, Tilly, Nutty and Lakey - all get to make comments and then there''s a public vote.

I would rather watch this than any current Norwich City performances, but then again I''d rather watch that human centipede film than any current Norwich City performances so perhaps this isn''t a good benchmark.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Happy to advise on the logistics of any meeting that may be called but at 63 I have no desire to be involved with holding the reins....been there, done that, read the book, worn the tee shirt and watched the video.

It needs some guys and girls with most importantly time and secondly up to date technical nous and good contacts to raise money to fund anything required.

[/quote]

Any takers yet Tilly[:^)]

If only this had happened earlier you''d still have had NCISA. But nobody wanted them so they folded as I understood it...

The wheel always turns full circle and as I said somewhere the other day a year ago I told David McNally the honeymoon was over and he claimed he did not know what I meant. Believe it or not the man is not God !