Sign in to follow this  
Ray

Boxing Day v Millwall

Is there anyone out there who through family committments is unable to make the Boxing Day match? I could do with a couple of tickets, possibly 4, any help would be appreciated thanks.

Barclay,

Doubt it will be sold out, just getting in early, cos you never know we could be on a run by then, a winning one that is!

Fail to plan, etc.

Hi Barclay,

Will keep a look out but would rather line the pockets of a supporter.

Can I assume seats 48 and 49 will be occupied?

Tickets go on general sale this Friday at 9am. By the look of it Millwall have taken a small allocation so there''s plenty of tickets in the Jarrold available, should easily get 4/5 together as necessary in there.

Don''t you worry Nutty,the club get plenty of my money and they will get even more if no one comes forward.

Blimey Barclay, and I thought Christmas was the time for goodwill to all men.

Enjoy the match.

I know they do Ray :)

There was a thread on here only a few weeks ago full of people who didn''t really want their season tickets. If you can find that you may get your tickets :)

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I know they do Ray :) There was a thread on here only a few weeks ago full of people who didn''t really want their season tickets. If you can find that you may get your tickets :)[/quote]

Didn''t you know someone Nutty who had a whole bank of season tickets they wanted to chuck in a few season''s back ?