Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

Another ricket.

I said at start of season i would give it till Xmas to judge Adams, ok little bit early but is it me or is he looking like another cheap failure. Ok up front i wanted and was hoping for Neil Lennon but was happy to see how things went but even the most ardent fan must have their doubts now.This is a guy who was running a kids team and was promoted to a championship manager, much like a class assistant at a school getting the headmasters job, a massive jump.

Imo with the squad with have we should at least be holding a top six slot with ease but are throwing points away to at best mediocre teams, we have lost direction and Adams seems to have no answer.Even that lot down the road are doing better than us and how many of their players would you swap for ours?.

so my Xmas assessment is NOT GOOD ENOUGH and if things dont improve over the busy xmas period maybe a change is needed before its far too late and the window has been and gone. lets hope i am completely wrong and we go on a great run, but atm dont look like it will happen.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]And you felt the need to start a new thread why exactly? None of those below worthy of your thoughts?[/quote]

so sorry had no idea this was your forum. how silly of me. please accept my humble apologies.

Thank you for reminding me of some sweet memories. In the 1980s I shared a house with a Japanese whaler, and got him into test match cricket. "Another ricket" was what old Kazuo used to shout to me whenever we watched England bat.

To answer your off topic question Mr Ferry i believe Wenger should stay, there you a happy chappy now. Back on topic how about responding with your views on Adams and why my are so wrong.