My team for Wigan game for what its worth although some may not last full 90

GK - Ruddy, tempting to go for Rudd but away from home against a physical Malky team will stick with Ruddy

LB - Garrido, Olloson has been poor of late and time for a rest Garrido hasn''t done a lot wrong

RB - Martin

CB''s - Bennett and Cuellar or Miguel, Turner has made a few errors recently so give others a go, Bennett probably our best CB

LW - Murphy

RW - Redmond

CM - Tetty, Howson and Wes, for me Wes has been major factor in slump, get him in hopefully work so magic then bring on O''Neil

CF - Hooper, only one for me who is in form at minute, and on occasion last season did link up well with Wes (Villa game I think)

Other option would be to start Laff with Hooper.

My tickets are on the hall table and that''s exactly where they will stay, just thinking about the next round of this footballing dogs dinner..........---- no.

Sadly and it''s very rarely I''ve ever felt this way about any Norwich team, I couldn''t care who he picks, the result will be the same.

At least I can save myself a five hundred mile round trip and all the costs that go with it, its truly a grim feeling when you feel so completely ambivalent about them and it really never ever needed to be like this.

Grabban is our best proven lone striker,  but is out of  form;  jerome did not impress last week playing with hooper,  but has done ok before then while hooper is our "inform" striker - but completely in ept as a lone striker;  he was truly abysmal at it last season;  never scored without a partner and should not be asked to play a role not suited for him.

in my opnion I agree 4231 is the right formation (even 352? better than 442 (please please please no more diamond, 4222 or even flat 442)  although different defenders needed for that)  Left mid in either is a problem for us - Murphy still not ready for a starting place,  Olssons passing this season is appalling (that its the same standard as BJs goes uncommented upon) and his crossing even worse so not an option,  which only leaves Johnson or Lafferty - who I want to start and who will start will be differ.   I am assuming Wes not fully fit;  if he was I would probably start him ahead of Howson as he remains better in that position. 

Ruddy

Martin  Turner  Hooiveld   Garrido

O''Neil   Tettey

Redmond   Howson   Lafferty

Jerome

Subs

Rudd Whittaker  Olsson BJ Murphy, Hooper Grabban

If we fall behind go 352,  take off turner and add in Hooper up front;   pace of Grabban & Murphy added if needed 

I agree with the sentiments of Bury honestly at the moment I am indifferent to City''s results and do not look forward to attending games.

Hopefully tomorrow''s line up will have Phelan''s prints over it after he witnessed last weeks capitulation.

We should play 4231 in away games with Jerome or Lafferty up front. If 422 we should play Lafferty with Hooper.

not totally sure where we stand with fitness at the minute, if all available id play                         ruddy          martin bennett turner garrido    redmond  howson   tettey   olsson                  hooper  jerome

Similar to ZLF''s team for me:                RuddyMartin Turner Hooiveld Garrido     O''Neil Tettey Howson  Redmond Jerome Lafferty(assuming R Bennett not ready for 90 mins) - with a bench of Rudd, Whittaker, Bennett/Miquel, Johnson, Murphy, Hooper, Morris

Funny that most on here are putting up teams which have lost!

I would go radical......

Rudd

Marti Miquel Bennett if fit Olsson

Tettey

Redmond Murphy

Howson Wes

Jerome or Hooper.

[quote user="Indy"]Funny that most on here are putting up teams which have lost!

I would go radical......

Rudd

Marti Miquel Bennett if fit Olsson

Tettey          Redmond Murphy

Howson Wes

Jerome or Hooper.[/quote]

I would really like to see Miquel and Cuellar at the back, but that isn''t likely so if Bennett is fit he goes straight in for me.                    RuddWhittaker Martin Bennett Garido    Howson Tettey O''Neill Ollson              Hooper MurphyWe need a strong defensive set up for once - because we need to start proving to other teams we can defend - and let Murphy have a free role for the first half, replace him with Redmond the second half, making sure we keep some threat up front. 

we havent played 4-5-1 for weeks hence my suggestion

for me we could go 3.4.1.2 to accommodate the desire for hooper. Not sure about teh best 3 - but all would have nowt but a defensive brief - so perm any three from our 8 - one below is simply provocative and martin turner hooiveld probably the best 3. Midfield best fit players

Ruddy

Cuellar Hooiveld Iggy

Redmond Oneill Tettey Lafferty

Howson

Jerome Hooper