Sign in to follow this  
STAN

Adams rings the changes!

@NorwichCityFC: #NCFC team v @LaticsOfficial: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Cuellar, Olsson; Howson, O''Neil, Tettey, Johnson; Hooper, Jerome.

Our most consistent centre back, and our only midfielder that looks capable of creating something dropped to the bench.

Crazy.

@NorwichCityFC: #NCFC team v @LaticsOfficial: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Cuellar, Olsson; Howson, O''Neil, Tettey, Johnson; Hooper, Jerome.

@NorwichCityFC: #NCFC subs v @LaticsOfficial: Rudd (GK), Turner, Lafferty, Hooiveld, Murphy, Redmond, McGrandles.

Can someone enlighten me who will be providing the bullets for Jerome and Hooper and please don''t tell me it will be O''Neil, Tettey or Johnson ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Can someone enlighten me who will be providing the bullets for Jerome and Hooper and please don''t tell me it will be O''Neil, Tettey or Johnson ?[/quote]Father bloody Christmas Tilly.

although i''d expect the diamond, the description radio norfolk gave was that we''d be playing more like this:

-------------------Ruddy------------------

Whittaker--Martin--Cuellar--Olsson

--------------O''Neil--Tettey--------------

----Howson----------------Johnson----

-------------------Hooper-----------------

-------------------Jerome-----------------

yes....wow indeed

Well at least we''ve established Adams has set them out before kick off! Would prefer Wes but he''s obviously not fit enough but Howson and O''Neil are capable of pproviding those bullets. think Howsons ball to Jerome v Bolton.

Wigan are 2nd from bottom. IT''s the sort of game crying out for Redmond & Murphy to work those flanks and provide the ammunition for Jerome/Hooper!

So, Turner carries the can even though he''s been played left instead of right and doesn''t know from one week to the next who will be beside him!Meanwhile, bezzy mate Martin continues to play where he wants to play. Unbelievable!

Carlos former RB now played as left sided CB or will it be Martin another former RB?

Looks a line up to stop the team in 23rd place from playing.