Sign in to follow this  
pete

Ruddy suddenly world class

And should be England keeper according to callers to CC, by making a triple save and goes onto drop a clanger later.

Didn''t merit any of the abuse he deserved by being cr*p in the last 10 games, my mistake.

So JR get ready for England call up soon, don''t hold your breath.

I bet the OP moans about the government no matter who is in power but never votes at a general election.

pete wrote the following post at 06/12/2014 5:55 PM:

And should be England keeper according to callers to CC, by making a triple save and goes onto drop a clanger later.

Didn''t merit any of the abuse he deserved by being cr*p in the last 10 games, my mistake.

So JR get ready for England call up soon, don''t hold your breath.

What a pathetic foolish post.

There''s no doubting that on his day he''s a great goalkeeper, however, clearly for whatever reason he had a nightmare against Reading and hadn''t been at his best in other games.

I have a son who is a goalkeeper and when a keeper makes a mistake it usually ends up in a goal, yet a striker can miss 10 chances and it doesn''t usually make a difference in a game, people will only remember the howler that Ruddy made, what about the chances we missed at the other end that we should have scored?!

For me he wasn''t completely at blame for both goals against Reading, he was hardly helped by his defenders and I''m pleased he made a triple save today, best way to silence your doubters is to do something to shut them up.