Sign in to follow this  
pete

Mr Positive on Canary Call

How dare you be negative about our club you ought to be glad with one win in 10 games. Why can''t you all be as positive as Mr P. Negative fans need not support our club.

Sorry Mr P but we have been awful of late. You are being stoopid.

To the OP.The caller was right,the negativity around the club is ridiculous and it''s been that way pretty much since Lambert walked out on us.Whilst I see what you are saying about people shouldn''t be happy with 2 wins in 11, I think you''ll find the negativity was around way before that. Just look at the social media comments when we signed Cameron Jerome and Lafferty etc

[quote user="ellis206"]To the OP.The caller was right,the negativity around the club is ridiculous and it''s been that way pretty much since Lambert walked out on us.Whilst I see what you are saying about people shouldn''t be happy with 2 wins in 11, I think you''ll find the negativity was around way before that. Just look at the social media comments when we signed Cameron Jerome and Lafferty etc[/quote]Have to agree with you there. Criticising the signing of Lafferty is ridiculous. He''s been on fire this year - 6 goals in 16 appearances already! No wait that''s yellow cards, where''s the goals stat...oh, nevermind.

I actually think all the signings made were very good and solid for this division and good base going into the Premeirship (if we make it). But Adams & the players do deserve the criticism aimed at them. They are better than shown thus far, maybe Phelan is tgat missing link with his experience and winning mentality working with Fergy will bethat mythical turning point. The next two games will tell a win and draw might just convince the fans, board but most important the players that we are good enough with the right set up!

Looking forward to Huddersfield visit to see how we push on.