Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

Wow, we beat a team second from bottom

and only just.

I wasn''t going to post but considering this message board is so quiet.....

Still a lot to prove and yet to be convinced by Adams.

The board on the other hand must improve their relationship with the fans instead of using us as cash cows, things will change for the worst very quickly.

I have been their in the Chase days and pushed around by police on horseback, it''s going to happen again, I get that feeling.

In those days you could not escape the ground without being involved.

Plus the fans united in getting issues resolved.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]At Wigan fans were chanting Delia, Delia give us a wave and Delia''s barmy army so they seem very happy with her.[/quote]

Did she wave back Crafty[:^)]

Never had that sychophantic drivel in Chase''s day. Fans just chanted where''s the money gone you fat b@st@rd.......

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]At Wigan fans were chanting Delia, Delia give us a wave and Delia''s barmy army so they seem very happy with her.[/quote]

Never had that sychophantic drivel in Chase''s day. Fans just chanted where''s the money gone you fat b@st@rd.......

[/quote]

Not as good as zigger, zagger, zigger[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Not as good as zigger, zagger, zigger[:D][/quote]

Now now Rickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... you know that''s been airbrushed out of the clubs great history[:#]

Teams at the bottom are sometimes harder to beat than those at the top, we''ll raise our game and beat Derby just you wait and see!

[quote user="Dibs"]and only just.

I wasn''t going to post but considering this message board is so quiet.....

Still a lot to prove and yet to be convinced by Adams.

The board on the other hand must improve their relationship with the fans instead of using us as cash cows, things will change for the worst very quickly.

I have been their in the Chase days and pushed around by police on horseback, it''s going to happen again, I get that feeling.[/quote]

This season our record against teams in the lower half of the league has been poor. Fans are not happy and rightly so. Finding that blueprint to repeat 1-0 against these sides is imperative to the success for the season. Maintaining our form against top half sides and keeping to a wining formulae for the lower sides is achievable with adapting a more flexible approach to style, tactics and type of players on the pitch who can full-fill the brief for any given game/opposstion. Lest not forget an error free performance!

H

[quote user="cityangel"]Teams at the bottom are sometimes harder to beat than those at the top, we''ll raise our game and beat Derby just you wait and see![/quote]Bit early in the day for a tipple, isn''t it?[;)]

Saturday will be much tougher Huddersfield are a decent team.

I fear we will probably lose Ipswich only managed a draw with them.

Should think we might just lose and Adams could be on the edge hopefully get Darren Ferguson in or someone willing to take us on

[quote user="fatty man"]Saturday will be much tougher Huddersfield are a decent team. I fear we will probably lose Ipswich only managed a draw with them. Should think we might just lose and Adams could be on the edge hopefully get Darren Ferguson in or someone willing to take us on[/quote]

Bit early in the day for a tipple, isn''t it?

[;)]

Got to laugh.Team 2nd from bottom. In the summer people were suggesting we should try and poach their previous manager, and should have appointed their current manager.People need to get a grip. This isn''t the Championship from the late ''90''s or early naughties. This isn''t even the Championship from the last time we were in it, it has got much better in quality as more of the money has trickled down.Just look at the news - 6 teams in the Championship are reported to have broken the FFP rules.There are a good number of teams who have spent heavily, including ourselves, in this league. Wigan are well backed. It doesn''t matter where their current position is, they have the quality in their side to get a result against anyone on their day.At the beginning of the season Ipswich were struggling to do much. They have found a bit of form and gone on a run. That could happen to any number of teams. Watford, although shaky, still have one, maybe two really good forwards.If anyone thinks any team should just be winning because they are better on paper, you need to think again. This is far more competitive a league than the Premier League. Yes, we are seeing a very poor premier league this season.