Sign in to follow this  
Bill

We have a home draw in the FA Cup

We have. They''ve seeded the competition in the same way as they do in the Tennis an shiznit. We''re number 29 which means we''re guaranteed to be at home and avoid playing any Premier League sides until the 4th Round at least. (please note I have just made that up as I went along).

BBC2 7pm tomorrow. There''s going to be special bingo cards on the red button and the first full house wins tickets to the final next May.

No we are not seeded, FA cup is unseeded and always have been. Even if it was seeded we wouldn''t be a seed would we.

Ipswich have a better chance of seeding then us to be honest.

Stop making stuff up fool

[quote user="fatty man"]No we are not seeded, FA cup is unseeded and always have been. Even if it was seeded we wouldn''t be a seed would we. Ipswich have a better chance of seeding then us to be honest. Stop making stuff up fool[/quote]

Oh dear me looks like you did not read the last line of Nutty''s first post where he said he made it up.

Anyway I thought our resident Binner expert, well expert on everything really would have been back this morning to tell us who we are playing. [:D]

Was Holtys post that was made up.

On the other hand my post about the red button was of course the truth, the whole truth and nothing but.....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Was Holtys post that was made up.

On the other hand my post about the red button was of course the truth, the whole truth and nothing but.....[/quote]It was true and I played and won the ticket to the final as well! Only problem is  as it''s run by the BBC you have to sit next to Robbie Savage on the day so I''ll probably give it a miss.

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Was Holtys post that was made up.

On the other hand my post about the red button was of course the truth, the whole truth and nothing but.....[/quote]It was true and I played and won the ticket to the final as well! Only problem is  as it''s run by the BBC you have to sit next to Robbie Savage on the day so I''ll probably give it a miss.[/quote]

Congratulations Holty!As I always used to say about the last full house.... I''m glad it went to someone who deserved it[;)]