Sign in to follow this  
ex-greenoschin

Towergate

Just seen this:

Ailing insurance broker Towergate has offloaded part of its business to Jardine Lloyd for £27 million.

Towergate , with a £1billion debt pile warned it is unlikely to survive without a restructuring.

A lucky escape for us maybe?

(I also coincidentally just posted same on WotB)

I met Peter Cullum, had a chat about his dalliance with NCFC all those years ago.

It was on the train back from Man City after we’d lost 1-5, late 2011. He was spotted by a pal who thought it was him. So I sat down near, checked and saw it was PC. He was quite happy to chat with us, told me quite a bit more than I thought he would.

He’d been a guest of the Board (my assumption here ) as he said he’d watched the game from the directors box.

What did he say about his interest in buying the club? Shame really, is there any other super rich fans out there?

[quote user="JF"]What did he say about his interest in buying the club?[/quote]He wasn''t interested in buying the club, he wanted it to be given to him in return for putting £20m into the team....

[quote] user="ex-greeno''schin"]Just seen this: Ailing insurance broker Towergate has offloaded part of its business to Jardine Lloyd for £27 million. Towergate , with a £1billion debt pile warned it is unlikely to survive without a restructuring. A lucky escape for us maybe?[/quote]

That''s the problem with these capitalists they soon run out of other peoples money.