Sign in to follow this  
Bill

How will the next generation be able to watch Norwich City ?

I reckon there will be like an interactive hologram where the viewer puts on glasses in their own house and gets a recorded version of the match but you feel as if you''re in the stadium. So yeah, we can all look forward to that.

Next time you are at carrow roa take a look around and play "spot the young person"

Depends what you mean by young of course. My daughter is in her early twentys and a season ticket holder. The two seats in front of us are early teens.

Thats in the upper Barclay so probably more in the family enclosure!

[quote user="Buh"]Next time you are at carrow roa take a look around and play "spot the young person"[/quote]The crowd at City is simply a reflection of the population of Norfolk as a whole.

morty wrote the following post at 08/12/2014 11:22 PM:

Is this a Star Trek thing?

-------------------------------------

more star wars i''d say, it could be like the devices they use when one Jedi is on another planet to the senate

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I reckon there will be like an interactive hologram where the viewer puts on glasses in their own house and gets a recorded version of the match but you feel as if you''re in the stadium. So yeah, we can all look forward to that.[/quote]There''ll still be those who modify an old pair of welding goggles and watch it through a dodgy stream. [:D]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I reckon there will be like an interactive hologram where the viewer puts on glasses in their own house and gets a recorded version of the match but you feel as if you''re in the stadium. So yeah, we can all look forward to that.[/quote]

I think that''s the Ray Winstone bet365 advert.