Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 18

I''m going for League One Sheffield United to beat League Two Plymouth at home in the FA Cup this weekend.

Good luck Ryan, and happy birthday young man.  And good luck to all PUPs.

Great result last week PUPs (certainly making up for the on-the-field disappointments)! [:)]

This week I''m off to Turkey and the Canaries of Istanbul and a Fenerbache away win (Balikesirspor vs. Fenerbahçe).

For the match bet I''ve been hopeless recently going for City so I''ll go for a penno, anytime.

All the best!   

Apples

I''ll go with Marseille to beat Metz at home please. Odds of 2/5, they''re top of the league and very strong at home. Good luck Twidio, let''s have some birthday magic.

For the Norwich game, I''m going to be an awful pessimist and have Wigan to beat us with a handicap of -2, at 12/1. I sense another Middlesbrough may be afoot :(

First of all, a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Ryan. Hope you have a fantasic day, a "six out of six" weekend and, hopefully, a big "three pointer" for City.

I''m going for the FA Cup this weekend and a game that I''ll be attending with a mate, in the away end.

Colchester United vs Peterborough United - Away win.

Good luck all PUP''s

Good luck Twidio and many happy returns.

My success rate is so low I can continue to look at riskier bets without fearing any damage so, if you fancy a longer odds pick, how about:

Charlton to win at Forest at 9/2.

As for the Norwich bet I think we''ll win with both teams scoring, also at 9/2.

Another vote for a Marseille home win, please. Metz have only scored one away goal all season, and Marseille should have the firepower to beat them. An early Marseille goal and this one will be in the bag. 2/5 is very good odds considering the respective home/away form.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Another vote for a Marseille home win, please. Metz have only scored one away goal all season, and Marseille should have the firepower to beat them. An early Marseille goal and this one will be in the bag. 2/5 is very good odds considering the respective home/away form.[/quote]Sorry – match bet, Hooper to score any time.

With £6 to play with presumably one can have three bets at £2 so with that in mind...Norwich City to win with Gary Hooper to score firstScore drawNathan Redmond to score any time

Scottish Championship where Rangers (4-1-2-21-10) entertain lowly Cowdenbeath (1-1-5-8-20).Rangers v Cowdenbeath.......Home win. Good luck Ryan and Happy Birthday to you and Yankee. [Y]

The Baden-Wurttemberg section of the German Oberliga.Spielberg to win at home against VfR Mannheim.Second versus bottom. Spielberg with a 6-0-1 and 19/6 home record. VfR Mannheim with a 0-2-7 and 6/25 away record.The current odds are 1/7.Good luck to all!

Almost forgot (again)...Away win for PSV at FC Dordrecht.Top v bottom. The home team have just five points from 14 games.

[quote user="Kathy "]Not great odds but NEC Nijmegen to beat Achilles 29 for me please. Good luck Ryan.

For City''s game an unexpected 1-1 draw please.[/quote]No odds for Olympiakos, so will have to switch to NEC Nijmegen to beat Achilles.NEC are top, 8/0/0 at home. Achilles are 4th from bottom, 2/1/5 away.Best of luck all.

Evening everyone and Good Luck. Both myself and my Mear Kat are in agreement this week and we''re both going for a Bristol City win.

Happy Birthday Yankee![<:o)] We share are birthday with Ross Barkley and Ronnie O''Sullivan. Thank you everyone for your help here are my picks:Las Palmas to beat LeganesMarseille to beat MetzDordecht vs PSV  - home winPSG to beat NantesSteau Bucharest to beat CSMSMy pick is Bristol City to beat Telford I am not picking Real Madrid due to what happened last time. Thanks for my birthday wishes, good luck all.

Twidio, I assume you mean psv away win unless you''re being brave!

Fantastic picks thank you Ryan. I think that unless we get the cruellest of luck you won''t just share a birthday with Yankee, you''ll also join him on Ray''s signature. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is an exciting £54.29. Here are the details : -

PSG

3/10

4:00 Sat

Swindon

Las Palmas

8/15

7:00 Sat

Herman

PSV

2/7

7:45 Sat

Vindo, Pete, AJ

Bristol City

2/9

2:00 Sun

Yankee, Tilly, Doris, LDC, Mandie, Mearkat, Beaus

Steaua Bucharest

1/5

4:00 Sun

JB, Cosmic

Marseille

4/9

8:00 Sun

Hector, FTW, Statto, Mr Angry, Splutcho

So we have that great balance of three games tomorrow and three on Sunday. Good luck Ryan, the power of the PUPs will be with you throughout the weekend. And Happy Birthday to you and to Yankee[^][B] (You''d better let Yankee have ther beer!) [;)]

I''ve placed the bets on Pete''s great selections for our match at Wigan.  So we have : -

Norwich win +

Hooper 1st goal

£2.00 Bet 365

11/1

£24.00

Score Draw

£2.00 Bet 365

7/2

£9.00

Nathan Redmond

anytime goal

£2.00 Bet 365

5/1

£12.00

Good luck everyone. Here''s to wins for Twidio, SDP and our beloved Canaries.

Barcelona to beat Espanyol for me please.As for the NCFC bet - I predict under 2.5 goals for the game.Good luck all.

I think we get the stake back for Redmond. Hooper was the man in form to score first so unlucky Pete but we''ll all take the three points smiling.

PSG are 1-1 at half-time. They were losing though so hopefully they have the momentum to go on and win it.

You''re up and running Twidio. PSG won 2-1.

I shan''t be around this evening because I have a 75th and 88th Birthday Party to do. Could be a struggle now because I forgot to borrow Tilly''s CDs...........