Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

David McNally Q&A

From the offy site.....

"Live Q&A with David McNally from 10.30am on Tuesday

NORWICH City Chief Executive David McNally is set to take part in a

live online question and answer session with supporters on Tuesday

morning.

From 10.30am for the following hour, David will directly reply to fans'' queries on topics concerning the Club live on Canaries Wall.

Do you have a question for the Chief Executive? Make sure you tune into

canaries.co.uk at 10.30am when David will answer as many as possible in

the time available.

To get involved, click through to Canaries Wall HERE,

choose a display name in the box indicated and click ''SIGN IN'' or

log-in via your Facebook or Twitter account. This will bring up a

''Comment'' box from which you can submit your question.

For those who are unable to get online, send your question to media@canaries.co.uk.
http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/20141208-david-mcnally-q-and-a-2131786.aspx#vtG9bf1wuDV1kePe.99

[quote user="lappinitup"] 

For those who are unable to get online, send your question to media@canaries.co.uk.
[/quote]If you can''t get online, how are you supposed to send an E-mail....Come to think of it, if you can''t get online how would you have read this...

Adams, Mcnally and Delia out. [:@]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="lappinitup"] For those who are unable to get online, send your question to media@canaries.co.uk.
[/quote]If you can''t get online, how are you supposed to send an E-mail....Come to think of it, if you can''t get online how would you have read this...

Adams, Mcnally and Delia out. [:@][/quote]Lol. Good spot. [:D]

Surprising that it''s been arranged the week after a victory! Must be a coincidence!

Live web feed. McNally puts his nuts on his desk, look towards the web cam, winks and says "problem"

Every old boy in Norfolk breaks his keyboard in response (typing furiously with 1 finger"")

[quote user="mrs miggins"]To be fair I don''t think he thought he would be answering questions on algebra[/quote]No, but my football related question of "David, if you were stood on the penalty spot, whats the biggest animal you could throw over the crossbar" is surely relevant?

Got one of mine answered. I should have been more elaborate though. Asked about foreign signings. Seems we''re still to expect some guys come in from abroad.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="mrs miggins"]To be fair I don''t think he thought he would be answering questions on algebra[/quote]No, but my football related question of "David, if you were stood on the penalty spot, whats the biggest animal you could throw over the crossbar" is surely relevant?[/quote]  LMFAO

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="mrs miggins"]To be fair I don''t think he thought he would be answering questions on algebra[/quote]No, but my football related question of "David, if you were stood on the penalty spot, whats the biggest animal you could throw over the crossbar" is surely relevant?[/quote]  LMFAO[/quote]These are the real issues that we needed answers on.

It was all pretty much as expected for me.I have to say some of the comments from people were cringeworthy though."I want better quality beer""Oh and it has to be cheaper"*facepalm*

[quote user="JF"]Surprising that it''s been arranged the week after a victory! Must be a coincidence![/quote]

Hmmm like the AGM was held during a really good period as well

Oh wait.....

Interesting Response from DM to Purple Canary, suggests a bit of a relationship gong on there.

From Purple Canary - David, are season ticket prices for 2015-16 going to be based on the assumption we are still in the Championship, back in the PL, or some kind of compromise?

DM: Hello PurpleCanary, always good to hear from you! Our season ticket package for next year is currently under review and this, of course, has included consultation with supporters. We expect similar launch dates and timings to previous years, which should mean we''ll be announcing season ticket prices and other details for the 2015-16 season in January.

I''m a big David McNally fan how many CEOs of football clubs make themselves so accessible to their fans, in these Q &A sessions, after agms, by email, on twitter and if you bump into him in yellows or after the game he''s always happy to chat.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]This worries the hell out of me.......

"Norwich City will keep with work going with Neil Adams" – David McNally[/quote]

What? The appalling grammar or the public backing of Adams?

"Norwich City will keep with work going with Neil Adams"
– David McNally[/quote]

Has he not been paying close attention to the dire football - and I use the word football loosely -being played out in front of him by the best squad in the Championship, led by a very nice man who is completely out of his depth and unable to motivate his players?Or, perhaps, having experienced life under CH he has been become somewhat numbed and now thinks that this is the norm.

[quote user="The beautiful south"]Disappointed that he didn''t answer my question when is Paul Lambert coming back[/quote]Changed your name from "John Thaw" then Waveney? [:D]Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / John thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south

[quote user="Orford65"][quote user="Dubai Mark"]This worries the hell out of me.......

– David McNally[/quote]

Has he not been paying close attention to the dire football - and I use the word football loosely -being played out in front of him by the best squad in the Championship, led by a very nice man who is completely out of his depth and unable to motivate his players?Or, perhaps, having experienced life under CH he has been become somewhat numbed and now thinks that this is the norm.[/quote]A lot of the fans aren''t very ambitious and don''t seem to care about the quality of football. After years of decline they''re so desparate for their next fix of PL football that they''ll welcome the likes of Pulis with open arms. The longer term future doesn''t matter.

[quote user="tenpenny"][quote user="Orford65"][quote user="Dubai Mark"]This worries the hell out of me.......

– David McNally[/quote]

Has he not been paying close attention to the dire football - and I use the word football loosely -being played out in front of him by the best squad in the Championship, led by a very nice man who is completely out of his depth and unable to motivate his players?Or, perhaps, having experienced life under CH he has been become somewhat numbed and now thinks that this is the norm.[/quote]A lot of the fans aren''t very ambitious and don''t seem to care about the quality of football. After years of decline they''re so desparate for their next fix of PL football that they''ll welcome the likes of Pulis with open arms. The longer term future doesn''t matter.[/quote]

As you seem to be the hyper-intelligent football fan,explain to us what direction the club should head in.

"Norwich City will keep with work going with Neil Adams" – David McNally[/quote]I''ll be amazed if the board are vindicated in sticking with Adams. I''ll be amazed if the rumpus around our recent form doesn''t get worse.   I think we''re really up against it.  The steetwise nature of a lot of the teams in this division has shown us up completely so far this season and McNally may be more accessible than some CEO''s but it doesn''t mean he is better.  We needed an experienced manager to see us through this season and as "nice" and as sentimental it is to have Norwich men in charge, it has to work - and up to now it hasn''t and it has been dire to watch how naive we have been in many matches this season, even ones that we have ended up winning.   Saturday was the first steel like performance and it seems it has taken nearly half a season for the penny to drop.

I hope I am amazed and we improve and get promoted, but the way we have gone about it so far looks amateurish and naive.  All our hopes are on Phelan having enough impact to sort a few things out - at least the board can point to something that is potentially going to help, but its hard not to think that the whole approach this season has been flaky.  I would rather hear less from McNally in truth.  Everything he says is read in different ways by different people anyway, so its a bit of a waste of time.  Also, I don''t particularly like hearing by inference which players are up for it and which are not.  We can guess ourselves, but don''t need to be told by an official of the club - strikes me as a bit vindictive and not conducive to good relations within the club if this sort of thing is aired in public. 

I actually like McNally and I hope it all works out well this season, but I don''t think this kind of Q/A does much good as it doesn''t deflect from the reality of the situation.  The answers we need are from the pitch, not from the boardroom. 

Lappin "Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / John thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south"

I''m 100% sure that mike hunt and his brother Izzak IS NOT Waveney, naturally I can''t reveal my ketchup but I know for a FACT