Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Wes and R Bennett back in contention

Heard on the radio this morning that both are in contention to be in the squad/team tomorrow. would you select either or both for tomorrows game?

For me I''d have Bennett in the starting line up along sides Turner - Martin at right back. and Wes on the bench to bring on against tired legs.

I rate Bennett but the back four kept a clean sheet last time out. Turner has been the only ever-present in our poorest area of the pitch. It is time for a long relationship with those comfy seats in the dugout for Turner.

Turners not been great this season, seems to have lost his leap. Bennett is the best CB we''ve got.

For me if Bennett is fit

Ruddy

Martin Bennett Cuellar Ollsen

Tettey Johnson

Redmond ONeil Lafferty

Hooper

I know it''s a change from last week but we weren''t great despite the win.

After keeping a clean sheet, away from home, I would have thought that the manager would look to try and keep things the same.There has been too much chopping and changing.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"]After keeping a clean sheet, away from home, I would have thought that the manager would look to try and keep things the same.There has been too much chopping and changing.[/quote]

Yeah let''s keep BJ left wing.[/quote]I was, fairly obviously, talking about the back four.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]....and Wes on the bench to bring on against tired legs.[/quote]I''d do it the other way round Drinks, I''d start with Wes and bring on Murphy or Lafferty later (more pace).

I would change it a bit.  Huddersfield will attack more than other teams away imo - and will leave gaps for us to exploit.  In that case I would put Lafferty up front with Hooper.   Lafferty is imo like a ticking time bomb - a bit unpredictable, but has the X factor that imo will sooner or later come to fruition in the form of goals. Hit the bar and post on several occasions this season- does have an excellent free kick (despite last week''s mishap) and could just be what we need to take the focus off GH.

What about Cuellar at RB, Turner & Bennett at CBs and Miguel at LB. To me that is a very stong back four and no square pegs in round holes!!

Cuellar at right back? No way.Cuellar can play there - and it would mean dropping our currently most consistently performing CB.