Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

What a great week

2 wins, 6 points, 6 goals, 2 clean sheets, Hoolahan back, Bennett fit, Redmond scores, Grab A Granny scores, Johnson scores twice, Ruddy back on form, Hooper looking the part (at last).Merry Christmas to all the doubters.

Yep, fair play to Adams et all, four points minimum from those two games and we get six and improve the goal diff by +6, good return IMO!

I said minimum of 4 points from these two games or I''d lose faith in the management team but 6 points and 6 goals pleases me a lot!

The main worry was whether Adams in his first job could drag us out of this slump which he appears to have done to his credit. Every team under every manager will go through rough patches, managers really earn their money most during these periods. Tentatively, it looks like with a bit of help from Phelan Adams'' has finally steered us through.

Now hopefully we should start to push on and we should see us finally find some consistency! (I still have no idea what your typical Norwich under Adams performance could be described as)

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]And Stephen Fry tweeted about Norwich.

[/quote]

Well that was obviously after instruction by the rest of the board!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Hooper has made a big difference. Get Redders and Hoolahn starting behind him and we''ll look very dangerous.[/quote]

Have to agree, two goals, two assists, in three games! Watch us sell him in January!