Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Hooray for Adams

I''ll give you a clue......

The dog returns to its own vomit, and the sow, after washing herself, returns to wallow in the mire.

City 1st is quite a motivator, I feel all fired up now, in fact wouldn''t be surprised if that quote is pinned up in the away dressing room at the DW tomorrow.

Hooray for Adams!

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Oh how''s your oft repeated prediction of the future of the binners then City 1st mmmmm?[/quote]Yes, we were all wondering why it''s been so quiet in '' City 1st land '' just lately.Nothing to do with Ipswich gliding smoothly up the table while we sink helplessly down it, is it ?  [:D]

I''m just glad he''s been outed! Took me about a month to figure him out but to post 11k posts and only now caught out, well fair play to him and shame on us!!!

He aint a binner. You may not like him but that''s a different thing all together. There are some binners on here though. Have a look and see which posters go missing from the match thread when we win. Then at least you won''t need City1sts help to identify them.

Fair enough Nige, guess you know him, or of him, but he does post some carp! Anyway, altogether now; Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see Norwich win away!

Instead of listening to the game I spent the afternoon using a chainsaw felling trees. Lovely moment when I shut the engine down and my 9 year old son opened the window to tell me we had won!

Maintaining good grace and a sporting attitude; aren''t Ipswich doing well? I mean really well. It''s good for local sport...

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

Instead of listening to the game I spent the afternoon using a chainsaw felling trees. Lovely moment when I shut the engine down and my 9 year old son opened the window to tell me we had won!

Maintaining good grace and a sporting attitude; aren''t Ipswich doing well? I mean really well. It''s good for local sport...

[/quote]Sensible chap.The way Norwich are playing right now trying to do both guarantees a visit to A & E at the very least [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I always thought that City1st might turn out to be a Binner.[/quote]

the only one on here who spoke out in support of Adams .... which makes me a binner ! ! !(I should imagine point duty must have stretched your powers of deduction to breaking point)otherwiseonwards and upwards

and up yoursall the whingers, the whiners and the other gutless backsliders

City1st wrote the following post at 13/12/2014 7:39 PM:

and up yours

all the whingers, the whiners and the other gutless backsliders

😄