Sign in to follow this  
Buh

So, Norwich win by 5 goals.

Why do you care Buh? As far as your concerned we''re all a bunch of six fingered inbred cousin! Now why don''t you p**s off!

Yeah, we won 5-0 but the first half display was pathetic and we could easily have been 2 down.  The red card was marginal, and Johnson was diabolically bad.  Olsson kept getting caught out with the diagonal high ball and the whole team looked jittery and lightweight.  A couple of lucky goals just after half time took the sting out of what would have been a difficult second half, but Adams won''t be this lucky forever and keep playing against ten men at home. 

[quote user="Philboyd Studge"]Yeah, we won 5-0 but the first half display was pathetic and we could easily have been 2 down.  The red card was marginal, and Johnson was diabolically bad.  Olsson kept getting caught out with the diagonal high ball and the whole team looked jittery and lightweight.  A couple of lucky goals just after half time took the sting out of what would have been a difficult second half, but Adams won''t be this lucky forever and keep playing against ten men at home.  [/quote]

This is true. We were poor again 1st half. The midfield that started are robotic and predictable. It''s like we''re set up to destruct the opposition, rather then play on the front foot.

No doubt the game would have been different had it stayed 11 v 11. BJ scored two, fair play. But his general at first half was poor.

However it''s two wins on the bounce, and a solid platform to build. I hope NA finds a way to integrate Redmond and Hoolahan from the start. I really think 4-2-3-1 is our most suited formation with the players available.

Philboyd Studge wrote the following post at 13/12/2014 6:43 PM:

Yeah, we won 5-0 but the first half display was pathetic and we could easily have been 2 down. The red card was marginal, and Johnson was diabolically bad. Olsson kept getting caught out with the diagonal high ball and the whole team looked jittery and lightweight. A couple of lucky goals just after half time took the sting out of what would have been a difficult second half, but Adams won''t be this lucky forever and keep playing against ten men at home.

We didn''t deserve that, Ruddy got lucky with three saves, we were total carp first half and had no idea how to play against ten men, we were totally outplayed in midfield, Jonno hasn''t got a clue, wasting free kicks, Hoops misses a sitter which proves what a wast of money he is, Whittaker yet again was the worst right back in the league and clueless Neil played Martin out of position.

Players looked totally dispirited indicating that Neil has totally lost the dressing room.

Sack him now, radio Dj!!!!

I''m gutted for the wally who posted the 100 points, 100 goals thread. Good result today but I doubt we''ll reach that target or get promoted.

[quote user="Jenkins"]We didn''t deserve that, Ruddy got lucky with three saves, we were total carp first half and had no idea how to play against ten men, we were totally outplayed in midfield, Jonno hasn''t got a clue, wasting free kicks, Hoops misses a sitter which proves what a wast of money he is, Whittaker yet again was the worst right back in the league and clueless Neil played Martin out of position.

Players looked totally dispirited indicating that Neil has totally lost the dressing room.

Sack him now, radio Dj!!!![/quote]Precisely.  With the squad we have, the undersoil heating, the world class facilities at Colney and the burgers in Yellows, we should be twelve points clear at the top of the league.  We''re not, and no amount of 5-0 victories will paper over the cracks.

From what I''ve heard it sounds like it was Redmond who changed it round. Personally I think he should start the next game if he''s fit.

The hate that we won and the silence in a 5-0 victory is so delicious I might save some and serve it up for Christmas.

Mmmmmmm

Philboyd Studge wrote the following post at 13/12/2014 7:38 PM:

Jenkins wrote:

We didn''t deserve that, Ruddy got lucky with three saves, we were total carp first half and had no idea how to play against ten men, we were totally outplayed in midfield, Jonno hasn''t got a clue, wasting free kicks, Hoops misses a sitter which proves what a wast of money he is, Whittaker yet again was the worst right back in the league and clueless Neil played Martin out of position. Players looked totally dispirited indicating that Neil has totally lost the dressing room. Sack him now, radio Dj!!!!

Precisely. With the squad we have, the undersoil heating, the world class facilities at Colney and the burgers in Yellows, we should be twelve points clear at the top of the league. We''re not, and no amount of 5-0 victories will paper over the cracks.

Me and me mates got some booing going at half time yeh, then the changes were made that we knew would have won it from the start, so bleedin obvious it''s untrue, we all knew that, we all looked at each other at the end with a knowing grimace, yeh it was against ten men and at home. Total Sh!T.

Role on next week and let''s get some real fecking, booing and outing going again you clappers.

[quote user="tenpenny"]I''m gutted for the wally who posted the 100 points, 100 goals thread. Good result today but I doubt we''ll reach that target or get promoted.[/quote]We won''t need to.promotion will be achieved with a lot fewer than 90 points this season.

[quote user="tenpenny"]I''m gutted for the wally who posted the 100 points, 100 goals thread. Good result today but I doubt we''ll reach that target or get promoted.[/quote]oh dearoh dearie, dear me