Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

udders fans

not many of them and half of them left early but those that stayed to the bitter end were a good humoured bunch, unlike some of the nasty vicious thugs with chips on each shoulder that often come down from yorkshire [:D]

Drove past Carrow Road a few minutes after the 5th went in and there was a stream of blue and white heading for County Hall!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Drove past Carrow Road a few minutes after the 5th went in and there was a stream of blue and white heading for County Hall![/quote]Why were you driving past? Pretty sure there was plenty of tickets available.Or were you on your way to a Belgian market or something....?

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]A-whole of the year responds negatively to an interesting comment and then responds to it negatively again.

Zip it.[/quote]Go play in the traffic Houston.

Not been to a game for a couple of months, but today introduced a new little Norwich fan to the fine City and a lovely bunch who wanted to meet him. Don''t worry though, season ticket hasn''t gone to waste and you''ll be pleased to know I''ll be back on Boxing Day.

Plan to win dad of the year soon, so I''m sure that will also pi$$ you off.

Merry Christmas!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Not been to a game for a couple of months, but today introduced a new little Norwich fan to the fine City and a lovely bunch who wanted to meet him. Don''t worry though, season ticket hasn''t gone to waste and you''ll be pleased to know I''ll be back on Boxing Day.

Plan to win dad of the year soon, so I''m sure that will also pi$$ you off.

Merry Christmas![/quote]*Barring there being a Belgian market, or something as equally as interesting happening.[;)]