Sign in to follow this  
nik wyer

safri, pure class

I was really impressed with safri again today, breaking up countless attacks, hassling opponents, using the ball intelligently, superb, and you noticed the impact he had on the game, because when he came off, our game fell apart, he links the play from defence with attack.

one small critisism though, he does commit alot of niggly fouls, when there is no need to, and as we have seen in the past can result in yellow cards for persistant fouling, i realise that this is part of his game, but some just seem unwarranted, that aside fantastic!!!!

Saf is totally quality - those niggling little fouls are a good way of stopping the opposition flowing.  Keep it up Saf.

Safri highlights what is missing- a competent midfield!

Our defence is better than it looks (and would be awesome with a tight mid)

Our attackers are second to none in this div. (but not getting supply they need)

Hopefully Hughes and Jarret will settle- if not the Damo money needs spending quickly.

With someone of reasonable quality alongside Safri- we would be great.

Take him off - we look horribly suspect.

Safri has been my man of the match for the past two games - he is a fantastic holding midfielder, breaks up the play and has the vision to pass the ball.

I don''t think Safri''s tackling is the problem, its the referees we have to worry about.  Football is a contact sport, something a lot of the men in black seem to have forgotten.

I''ve got to say every game he''s played for us he has been absolutely fantastic. when he''s fully fit and can last the full 90mins he will be without doubt our best, most important player. He''s the best midfield player we''ve had since..... townsend?? crook??? if jags from sheff u is worth 5million then so must Safri. FANTASTIC.

when he come on against crewe for 25mins he was pushing for man of the match imo. Just love the bloke can''t say it enough he''s fantastic and makes me happy

Morrocan all over the world