Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

what happens if we beat derby???

A 5:0 win against 10 men doesn''t sets thing right.

Ruddy made a couple of great saves and the first half wasn''t the best I''m lead to believe.

I would like nothing better then Adams to prove all doubters wrong including myself.

For me at this moment he''s not the right Man for me.

Hope he gets us up and proves me and others wrong. OTBC

[quote user="Philboyd Studge"]What happens if we beat them but they have a player sent off? Do we discount the victory?[/quote][:D]

But would beating them cost us any chance of going up? Would we be better off losing? These wins aren''t really helping us to go up are they? If we''d lost the last two we''d have 27 points, Adams would be closer to the sack so we''d have more chance of going up. Or that''s how it was explained on here a couple of weeks ago....

[quote user="Spanner"]city-till-i-die "I''m lead to believe."

says it all.[/quote] just because I didn''t go ???

I listened to it on the radio so only have the commentary and ricardos report to go by!

Do you think I made my assumption on here say ???

Face palm

Wanting Adams out doesn''t make any supporter a less of a supporter !!!

It''s called an opinion and because it doesn''t sit well with you makes it wrong??????

Lol.

Spanner "says it all"

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Wanting Adams out doesn''t make any supporter a less of a supporter !!!

It''s called an opinion and because it doesn''t sit well with you makes it wrong??????

Lol.

Spanner "says it all"[/quote]no. it qualifies your opinionI have an opinion that the moon is made of cream cheeseI have not been to the moon so does that make my opinion right ?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]Wanting Adams out doesn''t make any supporter a less of a supporter !!!

Lol.

Spanner "says it all"[/quote]no. it qualifies your opinionI have an opinion that the moon is made of cream cheeseI have not been to the moon so does that make my opinion right ?

[/quote]

It''s your opinion and you are free to have it wether I think it''s right or wrong

If we win then it''s another step on the road to recovery.

When we draw at home to sides like Leeds it''s two points dropped, so really we need to be picking up some unexpected points now. No better place than Derby away.

Adams still has some points to catch up on but hopefully the momentum has shifted and by New Year we''ll be in that top two again ready for giving promotion a real good go.

We are currently level on points with where we were in the promotion season 2010-11 at this stage, but we have a 7 goals better goal difference this time round. Last time round, we lost only 2 of the last 25 games, so, realistically we need another run like that in the second half of the season.

I can''t see it happening really. Play-offs at best I think, barring miracles.

To answer your question Lapps, if we beat Derby that''s 9 pts from 3 games which means we''re on the up and will be back in the top 6.
Adams/Phelan/Holt will be the 3 wise men and McNally will be our saviour once again [:)]