Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

What happens if our game against Derby is postponed?

Why would it be postponed - because of the weather?Derby''s hardly in the Arctic circle and it''s lovely up here at the mo, forecast isn''t that bad either. [:)]

We play the game at a later date? ....

I''m sure a club like Derby has proper drainage, underground heating and all that. It would take some pretty severe weather for it to be cancelled.

We declare war on Russia as it''s a well known fact that they have interfered with the weather since the Cold War from 1945.[:P]

Ha ha Old Robert[:)]
It wont be postponed its live on Sky and the forecast isn''t too bad for the Midlands for the weekend

I''m not starting another thread, but what is we get there and its not Derby at all, but its 90''s pop singer Terence Trent D''arby?

Adams would have to take responsibility for it if this senario did occur. I would expect a resignation shortly afterwards. Postponments simply didnt happen under Paul Lambert in the promotion season

"What happens if our game against Derby is postponed?"

Us plastics will have to content ourselves with watching Manchester United hammer Mr. Lambert''s team. However, I fully expect to be watching Norwich City on the big screen and I predict........

Steve McClaren will drink more water than Neil Adams. Bet I''m right!