Sign in to follow this  
daz

11 against 10.......

in favour of Huddersfield !...... lol... whittaker might aswell been on their side... he was a bit better 2nd half but his control and defending was shocking......

didn''t like the 4 CM''s at home like we all thought he wouldn''t do at home... trying to thread balls work that didn''t work at ALL...

then all of a sudden puts a WINGER on start of 2nd half and he destroys them running at and around their defence, 3 up in a few mins....

looked like a different team....

some good finishes today and Redmond was a very good looping header...

lastly ruddy punched/caught all the corners and pulled off some very good saves too ... :)

positive 2nd half to take some confidence to derby !,..........

otbc!

[quote user="daz"]in favour of Huddersfield !...... lol... whittaker might aswell been on their side... he was a bit better 2nd half but his control and defending was shocking...... [/quote]5 - NIL

[quote user="daz"]didn''t like the 4 CM''s at home like we all thought he wouldn''t do at home... trying to thread balls work that didn''t work at ALL... [/quote]Would the OP care to rephrase this senseless babble into something approaching understandable English grammer

I find the four central midfielder part quite interesting.Whilst at Leeds, Johnson actually played down the left hand side quite a bit. Whilst his best position may well be in the middle, he can certainly play left midfield, and I recall I have seem him play left back against us, back when he was at Leeds.O''neil is another that has played wider from the center before.The you have Howson. He''s played attacking midfield, he''s played the tip of a diamond behind two strikers and he has played in behind one striker. He''s also played wide right for us before.Tettey is the only one of the four who doesn''t seem to have played in any other position.At the end of the day, if it works, don''t change it. It worked until half time when Adams felt it was the right time to make a change. He was right.

Serious quesation, can anybody actually remember Whittaker getting "done" in a defensive position because I can''t?  Guessing you are remembering the pass he received which he got caught under his feet which had absolutely no impact on anything? You realise Hooper did the same right? When he had  virtually a tap in. Everybody played well yesterday, nobody was poor, even Olsson who you all know I think has been our worst player this season was fantastic yesterday.Onwards and upwards!!

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="daz"]didn''t like the 4 CM''s at home like we all thought he wouldn''t do at home... trying to thread balls work that didn''t work at ALL... [/quote]Would the OP care to rephrase this senseless babble into something approaching understandable English grammer[/quote]

grammar

[quote user="ellis206"]Serious quesation, can anybody actually remember Whittaker getting "done" in a defensive position because I can''t?  Guessing you are remembering the pass he received which he got caught under his feet which had absolutely no impact on anything? You realise Hooper did the same right? When he had  virtually a tap in. Everybody played well yesterday, nobody was poor, even Olsson who you all know I think has been our worst player this season was fantastic yesterday.Onwards and upwards!![/quote]

no whitaker didn''t really get done ..he ''done'' himself enough and gave it away enough :) ...

was interesting watching our centre back (martin) steaming through the middle attacking...

[quote user="Jenkins"]The manager takes the credit, well done Neil.[/quote]

I heard the players ignored his instructions at half time and Russ Martin did the team talk...

jas the barclay king wrote the following post at 15/12/2014 12:44 PM:

Jenkins wrote:
The manager takes the credit, well done Neil.

I heard the players ignored his instructions at half time and Russ Martin did the team talk...

Player rebellion by all accounts.

[quote user="Festive Canary"]Whitaker was awful truly awful he didnt string a decent pass together at all in the first half, he had little to do in the second. Surely we have better than him in the squad.[/quote]Did you miss some of Tetteys horrendous passing in that first half then or do you only notice when Whittaker made a couple of (not even that bad) poor passes?