Sign in to follow this  
daz

away to derby saturday..

already a tough trip, but hopefully we will show good confidence from yesterday and with it being on sky early KO aswell I hope we play well...

also just seen they play in the quarter finals of the league cup vs Chelsea on Tuesday night so perhaps some injuries unless they rest some ''for the league''

:)

The Chelsea game won''t help''boro proved they can be beatenHuddersfield proved we can win ... and scoreWe have the likes of Hoolahan back, Hooper and Ruddy back to their best, Cuellar showing how the defense should be playing and Redmond finally scoring ...as did Grabban - add in the much under rated Jerome who has been solidly knocking them in and appears to thrive on our success, and we have much in our favourWe''ve no major injuries (bar training)so let''s up and at ''em

exactly bud......

some players now really starting to play well ruddy,cuellar,hoops......

to be honest I was thinking Jerome wasn''t having the best of games till he scored I thought he may have gone off for lafferty..

wes looked decent for his 20mins, the typical lower centre of gravity and eye for a defence splitting time ! loving that...

and grabbans goal yesterday could have been a good thing that he didn''t have much time to think about it and just smashed it in......

and you say about boro should they can be beat but then boro are on fire at the minute as when they thrashed us...

also yesterday showed how anyone can beat anyone in this league with us beating Huddersfield easily/heavily.... after they beat a very good Brentford last week... and we lose to reading and they get smashed by Birmingham!

crazy stuff

[quote user="daz"]and you say about boro should they can be beat but then boro are on fire at the minute as when they thrashed us...

also yesterday showed how anyone can beat anyone in this league with us beating Huddersfield easily/heavily.... after they beat a very good Brentford last week... and we lose to reading and they get smashed by Birmingham!

crazy stuff[/quote]which shows that there is all to play forwe''ve hauled ourselves back into contention and the players look like the feel the wind is behind them rather than facing itwe''ve not been as bad many on here have made out, just seem to stuck with ''bad luck''

Redmond seems to have improved his crossing iimmensely, Hooper is actually setting up goals and Jerome is on a goal every two games - a cracking strike rateThe team also seems to be easing itself away from ''ping'' football by using te ball to attack rather than play silly little triangles, Looking good, and we need to be back in the top 6 comfortably by the New Year

It''s a pity the match isn''t being played on Wednesday, as is the Bournmouth v Liverpool match, this would give them one less day for recovery.

Chris Martin is one yellow card from a suspension, so fingers crossed he finds his way into the book tonight.

Tonight''s game will surely work in our favour, recent form also favours us, all the ingredients are there for a Norwich win, OTBC

[quote user="Vanwink"]Tonight''s game will surely work in our favour, recent form also favours us, all the ingredients are there for a Norwich win, OTBC[/quote]Although they have stuttered, losing two games in the last four, they are still in decent form.Looking at the form table, they have only drawn one game all season, it seems to be all either win or lose. I''m not sure if that implies some sort of gung ho approach?I think the lineup and formation we have chosen for the last two games will be perfect for this.

[quote user="ricardo"]We have a great record away at Derby, 7 wins and 12 draws in 28 games.[/quote]

we''ve also never won at Pride park...

Yeah, we''ve definitely won there before as I was there. McVeigh scored a beauty if I remember rightly.

I''m going myself again with my mate (Liverpool fan obvs researching next seasons opposition one way or another...). Can we buy on the gate?

Been there 3 times won one, lost one and drew one... I''m positive we can get a result there! We won 4-0 in 2003...I remember mcKenzie scoring a few then...! Hope we can do it!