Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 19

Lazio''s form has been a bit suspect recently but they should win this week so my pick will be........

Lazio V Atalanta.....Home win.

All the best to Mandie this week and all my fellow pup''s.

Spain this week

Atletico Madrid to win at home vs Villarreal

And for the match bet, I''m sticking with Redmond to score...Got to happen sooner or later hasn''t it!!

Good luck all, especially MMMK and Angel

Oldham who''ve only won one of their last ten, to beat Yeovil who''ve only lost one of their last ten.Oldham v Yeovil.......Home win.

For the Norwich bet.......City to win and Redmond to score. Good luck MMMK and CA. [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Oldham who''ve only won one of their last ten, to beat Yeovil who''ve only lost one of their last ten.Oldham v Yeovil.......Home win.

For the Norwich bet.......City to win and Redmond to score. Good luck MMMK and CA. [Y][/quote]Doh! That should read......"Oldham who''ve only lost one of their last ten, to beat Yeovil who''ve only won one of their last ten."[:$]

Thanks for all the suggestions for the Norwich bet so far, keep them coming please.

I''ve had lessons from him indoors and now have a better understanding of the betting world lol so hope with my new found knowledge that I make us some money this week,

Will be back later tonight with my selections

Devon, it might be worth reading your post again?

For me it''s another chance for Doncaster after letting me down against Crewe, I''ll take them to overturn Cody and Friends at the Keepmoat.

Doncaster v Gillingham Home win

For the match bet, I''ll go with Tettey to score first at 10/1

good luck to both pickers

No odds yet on a couple I like in Moldova and Qatar, and an early enforced pick, so to the Frauen Bundesliga.Bayern Munchen to win at home against Freiburg.Bayern Munchen with a 4-1-0 and 21/1 home record.Freiburg with a 3-0-3 and 9/18 away record, but those wins were against the bottom three teams.The odds are an unattractive 1/10 but might be useful in what looks a tricky week.For the NCFC bet, I would suggest Cuellar to score any time, at 10/1.Good luck to all!

I''ll join Mr Apples and go with Hearts to beat Cowdenbeath.

For the Norwich game I''ll go with both teams to score in both halves at 14/1

I''m also going for a home win for Dinamo Zagreb v. Slaven Koprivnica.

AS for the Norwich bet ~ Howson to score any time!

Good Luck, MMMK & cityangel.

Nutty ~ the 10th Jan is good for me!

Greece for me please where I think Panathinaikos will beat an anagram,

Panathinaikos v Panthrakikos home win,

For the Norwich bet, you just know he is going to score don''t you?

Good luck all.

Off to Israel this week where I''m going for a home win for Hapoel Ironi (1st and unbeaten) against Hapoel Akko (13th of 14). Odds are 2/5.

Good luck to all PUPs and especially MMMK.

Evening everyone and thanks for all of your suggestions, hopefully the hat-trick of 3 wins in 3 weeks will come off, I would really like to avoid the hat-trick of 5/6:

My first pick was due to be Real Madrid, however, as they''re playing tonight I think that''s out.

BURTON -v- Hartlepool HOME WIN

CHELSEA -v- Hull HOME WIN

Cowdenbeath -v- HEARTS AWAY WIN

Getafe -v- BARCELONA AWAY WIN

CELTIC -v- St Mirren HOME WIN

PANATHINIAKOS -v- Panthrakikos HOME WIN

For the record, my pick is for HEARTS.

On the Norwich bet, can I suggest that both teams will score.

Good Luck everyone.

First of all I''m sorry I missed and didn''t flag up the Friday game. Well done for noticing I''ve messaged. CTID to see if he wants to pick again. You helped avoid one of my fears and that''s why I can no longer allow Friday picks.

Thank you for these Nigel. Surely we have every chance of the hat-trick now. They look nailed on to me buddy[Y] I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is £48. Here are the details : -

Burton

3/4

3:00 Sat

Lakey, Jellytot

Chelsea

1/5

Bor,Swindon,Stewfil,DDD,Yellfut,GMF,NWC,Beaus,CD

Hearts

4/11

Apples, Splutcho, MMMK

Barcelona

2/9

Tilly

Celtic

1/7

1:00 Sun

Jb, Hector

Panathinaikos

1/5

5:30 Sun

Kathy

So we have 4 tomorrow afternoon and 2 on Sunday. That''s a good mix. Graham Humphries task will be to have those afternoon results ready for when I get to the Nelson after the match[;)] To be fair he never lets me down!

Thanks again and good luck Nigel. You deserve all six after your near misses.

Chelsea win for me please and the date in Jan is fine for me Nutty - looking forward to it as always    As always heres hoping for both a PUPs and City win ;)

I''d like to donate an extra £6 (which I''ll get to Eddie tomorrow ) to add to the  generous anonymous person''s £6 so that we have £12 to spend this week to hopefully increase our winning pot
Thanks for all your suggestions, after a lot of deliberation this is what I''ve decided on
£2 -  Norwich to win 2-0  
£2 -  Norwich to win 2-1 
£1 Norwich to win 2-0 with Jerome to score first goal
£1 Carlos Cuellar to score first goal
£2 Anytime reverse wincast Norwich to win and Holt to score
£1 Norwich to win 2-1 Hooper to score the first goal
£1 -  2-2 draw
£2 - Norwich to win 3-1

WOW! Thank you for these Diane and for your generous donation to give us even more chance of winning funds for the CSF. I love the spirit on these threads! You''ve covered a lot of options here and there''s some exciting bets to add to our enjoyment tomorrow. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Norwich to win

2-0

£2.00  Bill Hill

15/2

£17.00

Norwich to win

2-1

£2.00 Bet 365

7/1

£16.00

Norwich to win

2-0 Jerome 1st goal

£1.00 Bet 365

22/1

£23.00

Carlos Cuellar 1st goal

£1.00 Bill Hill

33/1

£34.00

Norwich win Grant Holt scores

£2.00 Bill Hill

7/1

£16.00

Norwich to win

2-1 Hooper 1st goal

£1.00 Bill Hill

40/1

£41.00

2-2 Draw

£1.00 Bill Hill

16/1

£17.00

Norwich to win 3-1

£2.00 Bet 365

12/1

£26.00

Brilliant stuff from this great team of PUPs again this week. As Statto always says here''s hoping for a PUPs win and a City win........

3-1 with Cuellar scoring first and Holt netting the consolation Huddersfield goal[:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

First of all I''m sorry I missed and didn''t flag up the Friday game. Well done for noticing I''ve messaged. CTID to see if he wants to pick again. You helped avoid one of my fears and that''s why I can no longer allow Friday picks.

[/quote]Hi Nigel, I''ve just realised that my pick was also last night. I know it can''t count towards the final six, but does it count towards the standings? If not, and I''m required to pick again, I will put my weight behind the support for Panathinaikos.Also, just to confirm you saw my message to accept your kind offer of doing the match bet on Jan 31?OTBC!

Firstly many thanks for agreeing the match bet buddy.

Yes, I missed yours was Friday too! Thanks for changing it. This is a real nightmare for me and we had to stop accepting them for our league in case they slip through and on to the final six. I messaged CTID about his too.