Sign in to follow this  
River End Canary

Away fans yesterday

perhaps Newtown could give us a rendtionafter all, he was therewasn''t he ?

It was a good contrast as him and Russell Martin left the field one got a rousing norfolk Cafu and he got that one.

Fans reaction was a bit strange to be honest. Holty got a Heros reception last week and he wanted to leave the club. Martin was forced out and was treated like a villain. Was odd reaction

A particularly fine ''twelve days of Huckerby'', the corner stone of any festive away game.

A number of amusing but slightly less vocal renditions, particularly ''He''ll snort what he wants'' but no idea who it was about.

Martin celebrating the penalty wound many up I suspect, only received abuse after that !! Don''t think Holty would have celebrated had he scored last week !!

[quote user="Newton"]Think I spotted City 1st in his armchair and watching his laptop[/quote]I never claimed to be at the gamea game, where you also claimed that Whittaker scored the winning goal

ps I think you know, that I know who you are

[quote user="City1st"]

I think you know, that I know who you are

[/quote]

Yeah but you have history of not being very good at it. [:P]

City 1st

u dont go to any games do u be honest

all your slick sarcastic comments are based on a dodgy internet link from your armchair

Yes I went to Derby saturday and yes i agree with Adams we should have won - the squad needs to be refreshed - if the hard cash is not available we need to sell and reinvest proceeds, I have already expressed my views elsewhere but as we all know u have not got any views - only slick comments

but then where would this forum be without sados like you

merry christmas (u will slag that off next)

Not sticking up for City1st, however gobbing off just because you went to one game is just, ever so slightly, lame.

I doubt city1st goes to any games home or away. I imagine by his post count he is some unemployed Sado who spends his entire life of on here just so he feels connected. He is a sad case

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="City1st"]

I think you know, that I know who you are[/quote]

Yeah but you have history of not being very good at it. [:P]

[/quote]history ?you are not writing out someone''s statement now

ps ask Newton to scan in his ticket

[quote user="Eaton Canary"]I doubt city1st goes to any games home or away. I imagine by his post count he is some unemployed Sado who spends his entire life of on here just so he feels connected. He is a sad case[/quote]

whereas you have been on this forum (as your latest incarnation) for over

six weeks and the only thing football or City related you have posted

about ........ is me

thanks to the OP as one who was there

I was surprised how quiet the home support was given they are doing well - aside from after their goals they were weak. And I was shocked to see them streaming out of the ground at 2-2 - I mean yes we looked more likely to win but it could''ve gone either way. Place was about 1/3rd empty by the final whistle

yep, for a half an hour and more they were looking at victory, earned by an ex City player at that ... one that would have put them second in the tablethen bang !not sure if it could have gone either waymy thought was that we were so much in control and threatening an extra 5 minutes above injury time and we would have scoredthe league is there for the taking

What was very poor was that could not get a pie at half time because of the queues and if u popped outside there was no burger van unlike further along where the home fans were well catered for

When we left tho the free drinks being handed out compensated for the 30 min lock in wait in the car park