Sign in to follow this  
FilletTheFishWife .

Play-off semi final dates 2015

May 20152ndSky Bet Championship Season ends (KO 12.15pm)2ndSky Bet League 2 Season ends (KO 3pm)3rdSky Bet League 1 Season ends (KO 12.15pm)23rdLeague 2 Play-Off Final (KO 5.30pm)24thLeague 1 Play-Off Final (KO 5.30pm)25thChampionship Play-Off Final (KO 3pm)Read more at http://www.football-league.co.uk/global/keydates.aspx#2B0ohhUyJAdqCifk.99

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Something tells me we will be playing the Scum at Wembley on May 25th.[/quote]Ooh, how amazing would that be?Obviously avoiding it and just getting auto promoted would be better, but what a day that would be!

Do you relly think playing them at Wembley is survivable? I honestly think I''d keel over in the build up let alone watching the match, extra time, penalties......

Personally the Falklands wouldn''t be far enough away.

no... There''d be fights galore if we played the binners... all jumping on the same trains and tube lines home would be a nightmare

I think we''d be doing extremely well to make the playoffs this season. People say it''s a poor league but in truth it''s become more competetive in the last couple of years with more teams vying for a playoff spot.

[quote user="tenpenny"]I think we''d be doing extremely well to make the playoffs this season. People say it''s a poor league but in truth it''s become more competetive in the last couple of years with more teams vying for a playoff spot.[/quote]Do you think you will fall away during the second half of the season?

[quote user="ricardo"]Auto spot nailed on.I can feel it in the water.[:D][/quote]Thats good enough for me, you''re never far wrong Ricardo.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Something tells me we will be playing the Scum at Wembley on May 25th.[/quote]Ooh, how amazing would that be?Obviously avoiding it and just getting auto promoted would be better, but what a day that would be![/quote]Amazing ? Apart from having to play Fulham I can think of nothing worse...

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Something tells me we will be playing the Scum at Wembley on May 25th.[/quote]Ooh, how amazing would that be?Obviously avoiding it and just getting auto promoted would be better, but what a day that would be![/quote]Amazing ? Apart from having to play Fulham I can think of nothing worse...[/quote]Wheres your sense of adventure?[;)]Seriously, could life get any better than beating the scum at Wembley?

Seriously, could life get any worse than losing to the scum at Wembley?

Just saying.

[quote user="STAN"]Seriously, could life get any worse than losing to the scum at Wembley?

Just saying.[/quote]Thats the spirit[Y]

Looks like Fulham could be the team that comes from nowhere into the playoffs. How about them in the second leg of the semis after a goalless draw at the Carra?

I believe we will be the team to come from below and make automatic, someone always surges up the league, Im backing us for 2nd possibly 1st and Fulham to do similar and clinch playoffs

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Something tells me we will be playing the Scum at Wembley on May 25th.[/quote]

That game would probably be more worst possible nightmare made even worse by the fact I would miss it because I will be in Cork that weekend!

fatty man wrote the following post at 23/12/2014 10:10 AM:

I believe we will be the team to come from below and make automatic, someone always surges up the league, Im backing us for 2nd

Well said fatty