Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Binfestation

Is it possible to use this thread to list the current gaggle of scummers who are binfesting this message board?I know we haveJaemae (probably his real name)Tony Cottee Was EreWaveney Canary, the man of 1,001 logins (and no new material)Any others?

[quote user="Philboyd Studge"]Is it possible to use this thread to list the current gaggle of scummers who are binfesting this message board?I know we haveJaemae (probably his real name)Tony Cottee Was EreWaveney Canary, the man of 1,001 logins (and no new material)Any others?[/quote]
I have my doubts about Zema''s tendon.

I''ve just seen Jaemae come back doing his usual Hooper routine (despite imo he''s been our best and most creative player since coming into the side by a mile, especially when being asked to play behind the striker). So Jaemae and Six Pack, that guys an angry binner.

Difficult to separate "binner" and plain old "end of the bell" in a few cases though.
A venn diagram could possibly illustrate this.

With a name like "Zemas Tendon" i am sure he must be a City fan. It''s too Norwich-centric to be binnerish. He would be in one section of the venn though.

[quote user="Herman "]With a name like "Zemas Tendon" i am sure he must be a City fan. It''s too Norwich-centric to be binnerish. He would be in one section of the venn though.[/quote]
To be entirely technically correct though, it was anterior cruciate ligament problems he had.
[;)]

put Stowmarket2 into the search box and you will find that is is used regularly (and exclusively) bynewtonfestive canaryJohn treetony cottee woz ''ereJohn thawalso ''they'' only ever refer to McNally as McNastyand in one thread Joh Thaw is quoted, but is festive canary ie he has changed his name to festive canarywho is this sad individual ?maybe if you read a few of the posts, you will pick up on the same phaseology, the same attitude,s peech pattern etcthere are others variants on spelling but that would give away the fun for later on which is stringing them along so they think they are trolling, rather than being played on the end of a linethe ''lowestoft loony'' was one of the best - you got points from goading him into certain actions ...swearing, revealing a lie about his support support of the club, having a thread taken down ... and jackpot, him having a hissy fit and stomping off

newtonfestive canary-------------- waveneyJohn tree --------------------waveneytony cottee woz ''ereJohn thaw------------------- waveney

[quote user="Herman "]newtonfestive canary-------------- waveneyJohn tree --------------------waveneytony cottee woz ''ereJohn thaw------------------- waveney[/quote]Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary[:D]

Whoops! He''s changed it again. I can''t keep up. [:S]Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman "]newtonfestive canary-------------- waveneyJohn tree --------------------waveneytony cottee woz ''ereJohn thaw------------------- waveney[/quote]Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary[:D][/quote]..and now Canary Island. You''re going to need a bigger list[:D]

To be fair to Waveney, he has, since i joined this board, provided me with much amusement. Rather like an old boy sat in the the corner of the Pub, disagreeing with anything that anyone says, calling for the second coming, muttering ''Messiah'' into his pint, and generally uniting almost everyone else in the room.

Good work Wavey , keep it up, although you are almost entirely negative, you have had a positive effect on my exiled existence.

in some threads you can see the same person backing up the poster to keep it alive

Making plans used to strike me as very wavney like but maybe it is a nicer alter ego

[quote user="lappinitup"]Whoops! He''s changed it again. I can''t keep up. [:S]

Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island
[/quote]

Are you sure thats all of them?

Not sure what worse - being idle enough to be able to create and maintain multiple personalities or being obsessive enough to want to find them all...

Would agree with the earlier poster - there is plenty of entertainment value in readings waveneys posts (probably more the responses he generates) and its what makes this forum bearable.

Maybe Waveney is Mr Chops, Karl Minns - or perhaps Lappin its you hiding in open ground with your distracting post listing all your own ids???

Whenever these people either start a thread with an inflammatory ''observation'' deliberately designed to elicit a defensive response, I find myself wishing people would just ignore it and let it sink off the bottom of the page. These people are just after a reaction and all too often the little bleeders get it. I can''t put that on any of their threads, though, because that would make me me a hypocrite, or prolong the agony.

Can we all just agree that whenever somebody (typically one of the usual suspects) posts something that is clearly designed to provoke a response (rather than reasoned debate) we just ignore it? Pleeeeeeeease? After a while they will get bored and go away.

EDIT BUTTON! I wrote ''either'' then forgot to add the second ''thing'', which was contributing provocative postings to existing threads. In both instances, it would be best to ignore them completely. That way their own attention-seeking threads sink without trace and they don''t get the satisfaction of de-railing existing threads.

I''m not sure about this board but there is a real binfestation in the city & local area! Scummy blue shirts in bigger numbers than has been seen in a few years! It''s very seriouse as I never knew it could spread so fast!

Lucky it only appears to be effecting those 45 years and over......not seen any younglings wearing such utter trash.

It''s not nice and a cure has to be found......hopefully Liecester will sack their manager and poach Macarthy who will take Murphy with him.....and this should cure the infestation in one blow!

Absolute class Philboyd.

A couple of suggestions to make it more accurate.

The ''Outright Binner'' ball should nearly overlap entirely with the ''Terminally Dim''. We all know, or have met, a few Binners in our time and a HUGE percentage have a foot in both camps. For the sake of ease of drawing, it probably makes no difference statistically to have them in the same ball

To be balanced the diagram needs a home for normal minded Canary fans. Thus, we also need a ''Outright Canary'' ball, which overlaps slightly with ''Terminally Dim'' and more with ''Wind-up Merchant''.