Sign in to follow this  
OTBC

Lucas Zelarrayan

Evening, thought I''d come here to tell you all what I''ve heard. Hearing we are one of a number of teams from Europe looking at this kid. Appears he plays in the hole or off either wing. Should be fairly cheap coming from a run of the mill Argentine club.

Found this amongst a number of compilations of him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adCcXp2Omjw

Take what you want from it, I''m not getting anything from posting this, just thought I''d share.

Looks quite handy. Only 45 first class games at 22 though. Well from the stats that i can find. His club may sink any deal though.

ok OTBC - I believe you - he''s a good player

Only thing that doesn''t fit is Adams - with his track record for spotting talent - I wouldn''t put my money on us being one of the clubs interested.

Ok so I watched the video you linked and I''ve got a couple things to say. First if we are in fact interested in him that would be amazing because he looks to be a very talented young player, but It doesn''t seem likely that we would sign him considering apparently any young players we sign have to be English. Like I said before I would love to see this move happen, but I''m not confident.

We will see, just passing on what I''ve heard. Should see this kid in Europe soon be it with us or another team. Looks a good prospect to me.

[quote user="Six Pack"]ok OTBC - I believe you - he''s a good player

Only thing that doesn''t fit is Adams - with his track record for spotting talent - I wouldn''t put my money on us being one of the clubs interested.[/quote]

Not sure where you get the idea that is Adams job to spot talent from. I believe the club employ people called scouts to carry out this task.

[quote user="OTBC"]Nah, he''s pretty crap on FM mate.[/quote]

but that''s still where you''ve plucked his name from to make this story up...

Nah, probably would have choose Hector Villalba if I wanted an FM Argentine name to link. This one has nothing to do with FM.