Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Missing Post

I posted on here about youth team losing in FA youth cup to Doncaster, I cant find it anywhere, if it was removed I wonder why?

[quote user="simmo_2"]I posted on here about youth team losing in FA youth cup to Doncaster, I cant find it anywhere, if it was removed I wonder why?[/quote]

The word "Doncaster" invokes an instant deletion, in case someone is talking about an ex-CEO in detrimental terms, which Archant are scared of for legal reasons. [:O]

Let''s test that theory by reminding ourselves what a dreadful job Neil Doncaster didn''t our club.

"Smarter than the rest", they said.

Sibierski, Fozzy, Mooney, Alan Lee, Gow, Carney, Hartson, Archibald-Henville, a revolving door of has beens and never would be''s.

Most connoisseurs of the beautiful game will recognise that it''s a huge mistake to train up a generation of young players to play an old fashioned kick and rush game. But any criticism of the youth team, however valid or constuctive, will make the happy clappers on here react as if you''ve just told their 5 year old kid that Father Christmas isn''t real.