Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Worst misses at CR

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]My first Mrs., I tried her in all four stands but she was terrible.

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="BarclayWazza"]Two words. Ade. Akinbiyi.[/quote]well remember at an Xmas game against Pompey, came on as a sub I thinkand was put through at the Barclay and sky''ed it well wide

I remember a game against, I think, Pompey where the ball came in from the right in front of the Barclay, Akinbiyi was essentially under the crossbar and still skied it. We sold him soon afterwards.

His first goals were in a Coca Cola Cup game, he got Man of the Match and instead of a bottle of champagne, they gave him a Coke branded mountain bike.

There have been a great many of misses over the years. If it doesn''t have to be a Norwich player, I remember seeing the Bolton Vs Norwich game, a fair few seasons ago now, when we had de Blassis playing.A young chap by the name of Eidur Gudjohnsen was playing for Bolton and had a great deal of hype surrounding him for being this great young player. I seem to remember he was inside the box, and hit a shot that went out for a throw. It was that good. It didn''t just miss the target, it missed the by line and everything else in the area. Malky would have been proud of that had he hit it as a clearance.There have been a great many shots a lot more wayward from a host of strikers that have had the pleasure of gracing our hallowed turf, not our pleasure mind you.