Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

The midfield setup

It appears Adams is getting scared or something. 4 centre mids started again today and surprise surprise, we created bugger all. About time we dropped O''Neil who hasn''t got the legs for Championship level starts and we put Wes or Redmond on who are our only two creative players.

Not convinced we have the tactics to get promotion from this league. Too many good individuals but no team cohesion.

The players we''re sh!t today as a collective. Even with attacking options on we created very little and needed a refereeing cock up to get even a single goal today.

Like I said in another thread, this result away today hasn''t harmed our promotion chances because we already blew it to be honest *Unless we overhaul this squad in Jan and go on an amazing run*

Yes you can blame Adams as well as the players for our current position, but the players didn''t want it today and too many people we''re having a shocker in the same match

...I fu(king hate the play offs as well!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]It appears Adams is getting scared or something. 4 centre mids started again today and surprise surprise, we created bugger all. About time we dropped O''Neil who hasn''t got the legs for Championship level starts and we put Wes or Redmond on who are our only two creative players.

Not convinced we have the tactics to get promotion from this league. Too many good individuals but no team cohesion.[/quote]

How cold was it at The Madejski today?

[quote user="Darth Catbeard"]The players we''re sh!t today as a collective. Even with attacking options on we created very little and needed a refereeing cock up to get even a single goal today.

Like I said in another thread, this result away today hasn''t harmed our promotion chances because we already blew it to be honest *Unless we overhaul this squad in Jan and go on an amazing run*

Yes you can blame Adams as well as the players for our current position, but the players didn''t want it today and too many people we''re having a shocker in the same match

...I fu(king hate the play offs as well![/quote]That''s what I''ve just said on another thread. You can only blame the management team so much. Yes, Adams is a rookie but at the end of the day these so-called Premier League players cross the white line and allegedly have enough quality to do it week in, week out... but I can''t see it.

I''m all for fans of other teams coming on and having an opinion Portman but where has your opinion been for the last 3 seasons?