Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

a good result

...is followed by a shocker! Why change a winning team? This management will not get us promoted. I think fans agree about this (at least the ones who watch games). This team should be challenging...but isn''t due to poor management in my opinion.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]...is followed by a shocker! Why change a winning team? This management will not get us promoted. I think fans agree about this (at least the ones who watch games). This team should be challenging...but isn''t due to poor management in my opinion.[/quote]When will you stop blaming the management and start seeing that some of your players aren''t up to it consistently enough too? A team of individuals will never be automatic promotion challengers - playoffs possibly as you don''t have to have a very good season to sneak into the top 6 in fairness.You''ve got players like Redmond who the management team seemingly only trust at home - you need players to be able to put a shift in for 46 games, week in week out - it''s what Lambert''s team were so good at doing.

Very true binner, I''ve been thinking the same for a while. Except I think the management team have been just as inconsistent and naive.

We absolutely need at least 5 new players in January (Yes I''m being serious) if we''re to have any chance of challening now. Even if we brought in Ferguson for the rest of the season to work with Phelan again I''d still say this team isn''t good enough to put the sort of run together that we need

[quote user="Darth Catbeard"]Very true binner, I''ve been thinking the same for a while. Except I think the management team have been just as inconsistent and naive.

We absolutely need at least 5 new players in January (Yes I''m being serious) if we''re to have any chance of challening now. Even if we brought in Ferguson for the rest of the season to work with Phelan again I''d still say this team isn''t good enough to put the sort of run together that we need[/quote]Agreed that the buck stops with your management team but the players have to carry some of the can too. Adams really should have named an unchanged XI today surely after such a good home win?Five players is probably about right seeing as it''s your entire spine that needs refreshing/replacing.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]...is followed by a shocker! Why change a winning team? This management will not get us promoted. I think fans agree about this (at least the ones who watch games). This team should be challenging...but isn''t due to poor management in my opinion.[/quote]When will you stop blaming the management and start seeing that some of your players aren''t up to it consistently enough too? A team of individuals will never be automatic promotion challengers - playoffs possibly as you don''t have to have a very good season to sneak into the top 6 in fairness.You''ve got players like Redmond who the management team seemingly only trust at home - you need players to be able to put a shift in for 46 games, week in week out - it''s what Lambert''s team were so good at doing.[/quote]

If you moved to somewhere where there was an airport you could hang around in the departures lounge and tell people how bad the planes were when there was a crash.

Unfortunately that would appear to be it so far as automatic promotion goes. We should make the play-offs but are so inconsistent that this becomes a lottery. However, beating the binners in the final would be fun. Shall not happen though as the binmen will choke well before the end of the season and miss out on the top six.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Unfortunately that would appear to be it so far as automatic promotion goes. We should make the play-offs but are so inconsistent that this becomes a lottery. However, beating the binners in the final would be fun. Shall not happen though as the binmen will choke well before the end of the season and miss out on the top six.[/quote]You can cling on to the fantasy that we''re going to completely fall away but with 1 defeat in 19 there''s a smell of promotion in the air at FPR.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="Crafty Canary"]Unfortunately that would appear to be it so far as automatic promotion goes. We should make the play-offs but are so inconsistent that this becomes a lottery. However, beating the binners in the final would be fun. Shall not happen though as the binmen will choke well before the end of the season and miss out on the top six.[/quote]You can cling on to the fantasy that we''re going to completely fall away but with 1 defeat in 19 there''s a smell of promotion in the air at FPR.[/quote]Tomorrow you should go to your local foodbank and as the people are coming out with thier boxes put your fingers down your throat and throw up on the pavement.