Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Lowly Reading do the double over us

With the aim to be promotion, does this show how far we''ve come or how far we''ve fallen.We are very gradually losing ground on the teams above. Surely we shouldn''t be losing to teams like this!At what point do the Board  acknowldge the plan isn''t working, or the target won''t be achieved (too late like last season I suspect)

Replacing Jerome with a striker that can hit the target may be the best change that can be made. That and a new right back...

Our last four games were win, draw, win, win. It all goes very quiet on here. A couple of people even suggest Whittaker might not be the worst footballer to ever wear the Norwich jersey. One away defeat and straight away it''s back to the hair shirt and the "blame Whittaker, Jerome, Adams" ritual.

Some of you need to consider supporting the team through thick and thin, stop acting like consumers and man up a bit.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Our last four games were win, draw, win, win. It all goes very quiet on here. A couple of people even suggest Whittaker might not be the worst footballer to ever wear the Norwich jersey. One away defeat and straight away it''s back to the hair shirt and the "blame Whittaker, Jerome, Adams" ritual.

Some of you need to consider supporting the team through thick and thin, stop acting like consumers and man up a bit.[/quote]I''ve supported this team through thick and thin for forty years. Does that allow me to make a comment. If we''re serious about our qualities as a team, and our prospects, then we''ve seriously got to beat poor teams like Reading, not listen to tripe remarks by Adams saying we werent good enough!!

yes our last four results were win win draw and win, but remind us all again what were the previous ten results BORE?So that makes 4 wins out of 15, impressive stat that.

The stats show we''ve already had a rollercoaster season. The fact is this squad, on paper is stronger than any other. The Board have taken a massive risk in letting a rookie manager learn the ropes at this club, whilst also making the statement they expect quick return to the Premiership!

[quote user="Baldyboy"]yes our last four results were win win draw and win, but remind us all again what were the previous ten results BORE?So that makes 4 wins out of 15, impressive stat that.[/quote]P24 W10 D7 L7You probably don''t remember 17 of those games though.

[quote user="Samwam27"]The fact is this squad, on paper is stronger than any other. [/quote]It''s funny how this comes out when we are "underachieving".I''m not convinced it''s a fact, or that "on paper" means anything - other than being another way to use theory in order to criticise reality.

"On paper" means nothing, whether it be true or not is very debatable, but it means nothing.

I can tell you that watching some of the individual performances yesterday they certainly did not play on cold wet grass like the best squad in the league coming off a 6-1 victory.

Now anyone that tries to tell me that''s all,down to the manager needs their head examining.