Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Does Adams tie his own shoe laces

You may be right Philboyd, before Phelan came I noticed his laces were often undone and he had a tendency to trip over on the touch line,

I suspect that now he puts his little foot up on a stool in the dressing room and Phelen ties a strong double bow.

Good job Phelan knows how to tie shoe laces. Otherwise Adams would have to resirt to black slipon plimsoles.

An experienced manager would not only have us in the automatic promotion spots but would also be able to tie his own shoe laces. Given we dropped points on the leaders at Derby, hopefully by winning the next three we''ll begin to close the gap. But automatic promotion is out of hands now - we''re hoping for the six teams above us to start making mistakes.

[quote user="Philboyd Studge"]Only a miserable fecker would see a hard won point away at the league leaders as "points dropped".

Oh, it''s you.[/quote]Where would he feature on your venn diagram?

I''ll be there with you boys at Reading tomorrow Highland, hope for a better game than I saw last time I went in 2012, a Hughton classic performance as I recall, snatched a draw from the jaws of victory.

Let''s hope we finish 2014 on a high.

[quote user="Herman "]They actually paint his feet, trompe l''oeil style.[/quote]Talking of  trompe l''oeil, I hope we are not in that Escher painting where we are seemingly always marching upwards only to find ourselves back where we started...

The question is, who tied his laces yesterday, was it Phelan or did he do them himself.

The way he slipped up would suggest to me that Phelan was nowhere near his laces yesterday.