Sign in to follow this  
YellowBlood

Support

Home and away has been simply pathetic this season. It''s all right filling Carrow Road and taking good numbers away from home but the noise level is quite frankly embarrassing. Maybe the team would actually start to perform a little better if instead of sitting down on your a*se waiting for something to happen and then booing, you actually stood up,sang your hearts out loud and proud from the first minute and got behind your f*cking team.

Obviously not been a supporter that long then, perhaps we are all sick to death of the way we have been treated by the inept board for so long always taking cheap option all the time, Neil Adams best they could find in Europe my arse, we need to get back to Prem and get value for our money, sadly this wont happen with the current set-up. I for one am sick of it and have supported City home and away for 35 years.

[quote user="pliff"]Obviously not been a supporter that long then, perhaps we are all sick to death of the way we have been treated by the inept board for so long always taking cheap option all the time, Neil Adams best they could find in Europe my arse, we need to get back to Prem and get value for our money, sadly this wont happen with the current set-up. I for one am sick of it and have supported City home and away for 35 years.[/quote]You clearly can''t have supported NCFC home and away for 35 years if you complaining about the board.I am literally fet up with folk yabbering on like this. Did you march on the board after relegation to league one? Did you march on them during the dark days of the late ''90''s when we were in squit?Or are you one of those white knights that was moaning like a squeaky garden gate last season because we should have had European football again?Rubbish, utter rubbish.The last five years or so have been some of the best delivered to us in the 20 or so years since our mighty topple from the near top of the football pyramid. The current board got us there, and the current board deserve a lot of credit for it.I bet you were behind the team 100% on our back to back promotions. What''s different? I''ll tell you what!A lot of people seem to have grown their appetites on Premier League football, their bellies swelled with the greed that that league inspires. The belief that with another million or two we could be in Europe, that we should be kicking on each season and that multi-billionaires would come swooping down to make us the next Man City or Chelsea. Drunk on dreams of grandeur, when reality rears it''s head and reminds you that the premier league, for most teams in it, is about winning at least ten games our of 38 and finding another ten points from elsewhere, the criticisms come due to the club not meeting your deluded ideas.Wake up people. It''s not easy, it''s not a walk in the park - last time, we got promoted with a weaker squad whose ability was inflated by the support. Not the other way around.

The board did not get us where we are the managers and players then did that now who is talking rubbish. I want to see improvement not stagnation that will only come with investment in players and a good manager. It will not happen with Ms Smith and so on. We were lied to about their search for a coach, if you listen to any pundit of repute they will say Norwich manager is a sought after job, why won''t Bowkett reveal who else they approached.

Mate I agree with you. Think about leeds they have a dog shit team but they have noisy supporters.

When they came to CR they out sung 24000 fans.

The only away game I am going to is millwall away for the banter. How people can sit at a football match without chanting and having banter with other team supporters I will never know.

[quote user="YellowBlood"]Home and away has been simply pathetic this season. It''s all right filling Carrow Road and taking good numbers away from home but the noise level is quite frankly embarrassing. Maybe the team would actually start to perform a little better if instead of sitting down on your a*se waiting for something to happen and then booing, you actually stood up,sang your hearts out loud and proud from the first minute and got behind your f*cking team.[/quote]I would confess to being a relatively quiet, reserved and introvert man who isn''t really one for standing up and loudly singing in the middle of a crowd of people. Especially sitting in the Jarrold Stand where there isn''t much of that going on anyway. If this therefore makes me "pathetic" and "embarassing" in your eyes then I can only apologise.