Sign in to follow this  
Ginger Pele

GET A GRIP PEOPLE

Since when did we every have the devine right to have nine points and be top of the league. Only Ashton, Green and at a push Hucks of the current squad are good enough to play in the Premiership so we are effectively a Championship team and guess what, we are in the Championship. Ok 3 draws at home isn''t great but it isn''t the end of the world, Palace will probably finish top 6, Coventry was the first game of the season and if we had had some luck against Crewe we could have won by 3 or 4, but football is a sport and in sport things don''t always go your way.   

Get realistic and stop behaving like Man Utd, Arsenal and Spurs fans.

"GET A GRIP PEOPLE?"

I''ll get an iron vice like grip - if the ineffective & where''s the basics? NCFC coaching staff, with their effeminate & lily limp wrist grip, grasp what is going on within the confines of a matchday playing surface!

I''m concerned like many others, that we still haven''t rectified our major shortcomings- so blatantly apparent last season, and now rearing its ugly head once again. 

If people wish to gripe, it''s their divine right to do so Ginger. I don''t moan, I casually observe- and bring it to the attention of others....

£400 + spondoolies to watch (but not boo!) a squad that should be able to pass and run off the ball etc, etc.

If a General in charge of an army, where to use the same tactics every conflict, and to use the predictable stirring battle speech to motivate the troops.....I''m pretty certain a massacre would ensue and casualties in abundance would follow. I reckon even the board as well as Worthy need to take stock, and not just profit and financial stability are going to see us promoted. Nip it in the bud before we have a lovely garden overgrown with weeds! OTBC ;~)